Sign in to follow this  
jakprut87

OMFans makes nice trade possibilities than otis..

by the way this was a nice post:

Originally posted by OsoTommy:

Let me say it again.... EMBARRASING!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do we have to wait for the 4th quarter to START defending the way we should had from the beginning?! It's not like this is a 3rd game in a 4 day run or anything like it. We just came from a nice rest. EMBARRASING! I don't want to even hear the post game comments because if I hear anything like "oh, they showed some heart at the end of the game..." or any other crap like that. There was nothing positive and they deserved to lose that game! It would had being completly unfair if we ended winning that game. The Kings outplayed us in every aspect. Now we need to pick up the crumbles and start up again. This was a good lesson. I hope they finally learn it. THERE IS NO SMALL ADVERSARY. YOU HAVE TO PLAY HARD EVERY GAME FROM THE START! How many times we have heard those words? Anyone who had play any sports knows those words. Let's see.

by the way this was a nice post:

Originally posted by OsoTommy:

Let me say it again.... EMBARRASING!!!!!!!!!!!! Why do we have to wait for the 4th quarter to START defending the way we should had from the beginning?! It's not like this is a 3rd game in a 4 day run or anything like it. We just came from a nice rest. EMBARRASING! I don't want to even hear the post game comments because if I hear anything like "oh, they showed some heart at the end of the game..." or any other crap like that. There was nothing positive and they deserved to lose that game! It would had being completly unfair if we ended winning that game. The Kings outplayed us in every aspect. Now we need to pick up the crumbles and start up again. This was a good lesson. I hope they finally learn it. THERE IS NO SMALL ADVERSARY. YOU HAVE TO PLAY HARD EVERY GAME FROM THE START! How many times we have heard those words? Anyone who had play any sports knows those words. Let's see.