Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Fans Game Thread * Magic @ Kings * Jan. 8th

quote:
Originally posted by Skywise316:

Hmph... this last 6 minutes might get me back on the JJ bandwagon. I've been resigned to his fate for a while now.

Yeah, boy has heart. We need more heart on this team. Rather have him than Evans. Evans sucks!

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Call me crazy, but I don't think Kings fans should be THAT happy with this win either.

Yes they should. Theyre beating a top East team while undermanned.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:
Originally posted by fishybashi:

What the hey? Magic still have a shot?

No they don't. Not wish Rashard. They suck. Waive the team.

lol

quote:
Originally posted by Redickulous:

quote:
Originally posted by HighAngleEd:

wow lewis is 6-11 from 3 and has 22 points.....yeah that's pathetic, cut him immediately!

He's also been burned by Brad Miller about ten times, making him look like Dirk Nowitzki.

as was said way back at the beginning of the season, i don't care about his defense, i want him to score. he was signed to score. i'd be more pissed if he played ultra-defense and didn't score a point. that's not what we're paying him to do....now if we had signed him as our all-in-one multi-purpose guy, i'd be pissed now.....

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Redickulous:

quote:

wow lewis is 6-11 from 3 and has 22 points.....yeah that's pathetic, cut him immediately!

He's also been burned by Brad Miller about ten times, making him look like Dirk Nowitzki.

as was said way back at the beginning of the season, i don't care about his defense, i want him to score. he was signed to score. i'd be more pissed if he played ultra-defense and didn't score a point. that's not what we're paying him to do....now if we had signed him as our all-in-one multi-purpose guy, i'd be pissed now.....

If you're going to go by that philosophy, then you also have to play Redick 30 minutes a game.

At some point, you have to be able to play defense. Shard can't, so at that point, you have to yank him.