Sign in to follow this  
Hutchence

Keyon Dooling is the reason I am such a grumpy person.

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

We waited about 15 minutes in the Dooling/Bogans line, got to the front and a Magic employee was trying to rush through the session so she grabbed the item I had for them to sign and put it in front of Dooling.

He looked at his watch, it was about 8 minutes past what was designated to be the cut off time, pushed my item away, stood up and said "No more, I have things to do, I'm done."

I then proceeded to tell him to his face, "I'm glad I spend so much money every year to watch you play ****ty basketball."

Karma is a b*** isn't it.. you reap what you sow.

As Dooling was walking away he was probably thinking: man I ended the session at the right spot!

You'd think someone would be thankful for the other autographs and just go home happy instead of making a scene at the place (as this person is boasting) and then coming here to vent.

The wisdome of LilPenny says everything comes back to you!

quote:
Originally posted by LilPenny3000:

quote:

We waited about 15 minutes in the Dooling/Bogans line, got to the front and a Magic employee was trying to rush through the session so she grabbed the item I had for them to sign and put it in front of Dooling.

He looked at his watch, it was about 8 minutes past what was designated to be the cut off time, pushed my item away, stood up and said "No more, I have things to do, I'm done."

I then proceeded to tell him to his face, "I'm glad I spend so much money every year to watch you play ****ty basketball."

Karma is a b*** isn't it.. As Dooling was walking away he was probably thinking: man I ended the session at the right spot!

You'd think someone would be thankful for the other autographs and just go home happy instead of making a scene at the place (as this person is boasting) and then coming here to vent.

Ding, ding

quote:

quote:

As Dooling was walking away he was probably thinking: man I ended the session at the right spot!

Then I guess it is a good thing I didn't make a scene, just told him what I thought of him.

ok, Mellow's turn.

ok here I go:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

I'd love to meet Foyle, Garrity, and Hedo. I'd think they would be awesome to hang out with. Especially together. Imagine the conversations!

They're the nicest and still wouldn't want to hang out with you, lol

quote:
Originally posted by Nick Anderson 4 President:

He said he was doing good and gave me one of those cool high 5 handshakes that happen in college. As soon as he did that though his attention kinda got diverted because two good looking girls walked by and he just starred at them as did his friend. I don't blame him because they were fiiiiiiine!

Which really means Jameer was glad these two girls saved the day so he could stop paying attention to an annoying fan who needs to get a grip. You just don't bother someone when they're eating and much less eating a steak with a friend, period.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

Another one of said idiots.

Signing autographs comes with the territory and is an obligation you have to your job. It isn't when you are just walking around town, but when there is a scheduled appearance, you need to fulfill your obligation.

I'd like to think if I went to your job you wouldn't just get up and walk away from serving me a chicken sandwhich just because you are not in the mood.

If I was you I'd stop calling your fellow forum members "idiots", it's getting old and you appear less and less intelligent everytime you do so. If someone needs to go they need to go, come down from your cloud and get real, they're not going to go out of their way just because "they should" and for high school punk with an attitude, even less.

The title of this thread alone says the whiner and rude individual got what she deserved fair and square, how "ironic" lol

It's possible Dooling saw Butch's angry expression and that motivated him to go. He'd never know but he made a great decision. Good job, Dooling.

quote:

quote:

quote:

Then I guess it is a good thing I didn't make a scene, just told him what I thought of him.

ok, Mellow's turn.

No effing way. He must have a sixth sense. He knows when to show up and drop another ******bag comment into the mix.

At least he can obey simple oreders.