Sign in to follow this  
richnba

American Gladiators are back!!!

quote:
"You got medical insurance, right?" asks a gladiator named Titan, his arms crossed over a shaven chest holstered in a man-bra.

"Do we have an ambulance here for you? I hope so."

If I didn't mind getting skin-firming bronzing lotion on my hands, I'd slap this dude like a rented mule, and only partly because that's what I was sent here to do. With the iconic competition series "American Gladiators" returning to the airwaves on Jan. 6, NBC has invited ESPN to Stage 30 at Sony Pictures Studios, site of the show's arena, to test its newest gladiators. Naturally, we sent the baddest 5-foot-9 (and one-quarter inch) reporter, presumably because Tony Kornheiser was busy.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=alipour/080104

Their is a video their to about the espn writer playing some of the games.

quote:
"You got medical insurance, right?" asks a gladiator named Titan, his arms crossed over a shaven chest holstered in a man-bra.

"Do we have an ambulance here for you? I hope so."

If I didn't mind getting skin-firming bronzing lotion on my hands, I'd slap this dude like a rented mule, and only partly because that's what I was sent here to do. With the iconic competition series "American Gladiators" returning to the airwaves on Jan. 6, NBC has invited ESPN to Stage 30 at Sony Pictures Studios, site of the show's arena, to test its newest gladiators. Naturally, we sent the baddest 5-foot-9 (and one-quarter inch) reporter, presumably because Tony Kornheiser was busy.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=alipour/080104

Their is a video their to about the espn writer playing some of the games.