Sign in to follow this  
Adam_Magic

Favourite Movies

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Three Amigos...man, I could quote that movie all day. What a great great comedy. To this day, I have no idea what Dusty Bottoms is saying to the Invisible Swordsman.

ah yes, really funny movie. Makes you wonder how come chevy chase just disapear like he did.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

I have so many favorite movies, I don't know if I could pick one.

Comedy-Spaceballs, Animal House, Office Space, Anchor Man, Bruce Almighty, 3 Amigos, Clerks, Monty Pythons Holy Grail.

Action-T2, Braveheart, Gladiator, All of the Star Wars movies, Tombstone, Karate Kid.

I really enjoy movies that have a lot of unintentional comedy. I may be dating myself but here is my unintentional comedy hall of fame.

Beastmaster

The Last Dragon

Commando

and the greatist of all-Gymkata. I only wish they would make that one on DVD, hilarious!

All great movies, although ive never seen the last 4 you named.

Office Space was great! Clerks awesome movie.

<----- huge Star Wars fan!

quote:
Originally posted by LetsGoMagic:

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

Beastmaster

The Last Dragon

Commando

and the greatist of all-Gymkata. I only wish they would make that one on DVD, hilarious!

All great movies, although ive never seen the last 4 you named.

Those 4 movies came out in the 1983 to 1985 time period. Which was the golden age of 1980s filmmaking.

quote:

Favorite action movies:

Braveheart, Gladiator, FightClub are great films! and Im missing a couple..

In High School we used to watch Braveheart before every game as a team. What a sweet movie.

Hello Im KLR and Im new here. I have been seeing the messages boards for about a month but Im not much of a poster. Hopefully Ill change that now.

My favorites movies are Star Wars, The Godfather, Scarface, Matrix and a lot more.

Comedy: Buce almighty, anchorman, sorority boys...

On the later years Will Ferel and Vince Vaught have become my favorites. They make me laugh so much , the things they do and say are so stupid that they make sense.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Three Amigos...man, I could quote that movie all day. What a great great comedy. To this day, I have no idea what Dusty Bottoms is saying to the Invisible Swordsman.

I use the word plethora every chance I get because of this movie.

quote:

i was 5 to 7 years old.

I am still 5-7 years old mentally. You need to see those movies, it's not a suggestion, you have to see them. When you watch them, watch them thinking that they are action flicks and you will see how increadibly funny they are. Gymkata maybe a little difficult to get a hold of but it you find it, it will be worth it.

I know that the Last Dragon is at Blockbuster on DVD.

quote:
Originally posted by New Twin Towers:

quote:

Favorite action movies:

Braveheart, Gladiator, FightClub are great films! and Im missing a couple..

In High School we used to watch Braveheart before every game as a team. What a sweet movie.

On one of the weekend warrior leagues I used to play in we had a guy that before kickoff would always say "On my signal unleash Hell." It really never got old for me. Good stuff.

quote:
Originally posted by KLR:

Hello Im KLR and Im new here. I have been seeing the messages boards for about a month but Im not much of a poster. Hopefully Ill change that now.

My favorites movies are Star Wars, The Godfather, Scarface, Matrix and a lot more.

Comedy: Buce almighty, anchorman, sorority boys...

On the later years Will Ferel and Vince Vaught have become my favorites. They make me laugh so much , the things they do and say are so stupid that they make sense.

Welcome to the board! Will Ferrel makes everything better. He just shows up in a movie and it's instantly funny. The ridiculous quotes in Anchor Man are some of my favorites. And the News Anchor fight scene is one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Everytime I think about Ben Stiller screaming Policia! and Brick throwing the trident it cracks me up.