Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

Fans Game Thread * Magic - Rockets * Jan. 4th

Even Rafer Alston thought the tip was good! Geez.

As far as the arguing in this thread, yes the Magic should of played better and they wouldn't be in that situation. But they still made great runs at the end of both halves and clearly deserved Overtime because of those runs.

6 different ESPN commentators saw the play and 5 thought the tip was good. The 6th was Bill Walton who has been known to be.. um.. "scatter-brained" from time to time, so I'll take the word of the other 5. Call me crazy.

I dunno, this just sucks. The only way something positive comes out of this is if it wakes up the Magic to play harder than home.

You know what else sucks? Our fairweather fan base. This team is still 9 games over .500 with one of the best players in the league if not THE best player in the league, and Magic Fan needs to be more excited than this, most especially those in the arena. Geez, you'd think we lived in Minnesota or something.

What I'd like to know ...

Is where are these fans when we win....

The post count on the game thread goes up by at least 300 posts when we lose ...

Which I don't UNDERSTAND.

I guess that's when the losers come out.

Theres nothing to ***** when we win, unless of course we win and some fanatics start *****ing about how their man didnt play at the end of the victory game.

I just don't post that often anymore. Don't want to argue with some people anymore, it's not good for the health.

I still love the Magic. It's kind of crappy that we've been losing a lot of games lately but this is still my team. Just can't take all the bandwagon fans...

Oh and btw, this loss definitely stinks. I wouldn't say it was a definitely good tip, but it wasn't a definitely bad one either. Just sucks to lose two really close games, dam