Sign in to follow this  
The Dude Abides

Fans Contributions to Playoff Push: Superstitions?

Well this is a recent one for me, but the other night -Inspired by chat- inspired by Pat Williams....I broke out the make shift Magic shrine atop my entertainment center, much to the shegrin of the better half.

It consists of one Old school magic logo hat atop the gator head, and an old game worn Reggie Theus signed converse, and one 2 dollar bill that I guy popped on me just before game time... noticebly missing were the Old school magic clacker and pompoms that were handed out for the finals when we played houston - I didnt want the funk to contaminate the scene. Oh and lets also hope that Kberto sits out the chat , were 2-0 without him-

Anybody else out there been up to some strange behavior since we started the Push, find any heads up pennies, still wearin the same underwear, ect.????

437997242_8d766527d9.jpg?v=0

Well this is a recent one for me, but the other night -Inspired by chat- inspired by Pat Williams....I broke out the make shift Magic shrine atop my entertainment center, much to the shegrin of the better half.

It consists of one Old school magic logo hat atop the gator head, and an old game worn Reggie Theus signed converse, and one 2 dollar bill that I guy popped on me just before game time... noticebly missing were the Old school magic clacker and pompoms that were handed out for the finals when we played houston - I didnt want the funk to contaminate the scene. Oh and lets also hope that Kberto sits out the chat , were 2-0 without him-

Anybody else out there been up to some strange behavior since we started the Push, find any heads up pennies, still wearin the same underwear, ect.????

437997242_8d766527d9.jpg?v=0

I like your thread Dude, just don't have any superstitions to contribute. That are working!(lol)

Trust me, I've tried everything this year to help the Magic win games.

I've tried wearing the same jeans to the game. I've tried bringing my sons little Magic bear that he says brings them luck. And finally I've tried eating at the same restaurant before going to the games.

None of those tactics have been winners.(lol)

if my GF watches the games...she annoys me with questions about basketball because she doesnt understand it...yet we ALWAYS win. unfortunately she works most night...usually 1 night off a week and we sometimes spend that night out, so its rare we watch many games together. So far this year any game we've watched together...we win, even though i leave totally annoyed trying to explain traveling EVERY possesion down the floor.