Sign in to follow this  
~O~

For Some Fun, Read The Heat Forums!

Do Not Lock! I see you hovering you mouse over my words......Marc Acres...especially you Dav! (lol)

Nothing to do with the game thread, just the rampage of Miami heat fans!!! WOOOO!! I hate the heaaat!!

Miami RealGM

Heatzone

Heat InfoPop

Do Not Lock! I see you hovering you mouse over my words......Marc Acres...especially you Dav! (lol)

Nothing to do with the game thread, just the rampage of Miami heat fans!!! WOOOO!! I hate the heaaat!!

Miami RealGM

Heatzone

Heat InfoPop

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

Check out their game thread! This "Heatster" guy is embarrassing one of their members, who is a Spurs fan, I believe.

Finally, a Heat fan with some common sense.

Thats the only heat fan there, "Heatster", that I can actually respect. Those other guys can't see as much as the Heatster and he actually gave credit to the Magic.

There's a great Stan thread in there... the people in Miami give him a lot of credit and I think by the end of this season he will wow us all... SVG has no problem benching people... that's a real coach!!!

Wow those guys are really dopey.. we had Rashard and Hedo out there, Haslem had to cover someone.

These guys wouldn't know the game of basketball if it was... eh, maybe I should stop there. LOL.