Sign in to follow this  
noypi_magic

*Arroyo,J.J redick and Cook to the cavs It was a Joke

stated by davcivic:

quote:
I know that's no tradition[El Dia de los Santos Inocentes], that not everyone knows about it or cares about it....
I do not want to go on arguing with you, but I have to say this: Iam puertorican, from Morovis, Puerto Rico, and my family and all the people from my "barrio" celebreted "El dia de los Santos Inocentes". IT IS A TRADITION in Puerto Rico even if you do not know it! I could go on explaining and describing to you all about the tradition, but it would take a lot of space and this forum is no place for that. Just take a look at this information from wikipedia:

http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/D%C3%ADa_de_los_Santos_Inocentes

quote:
Originally posted by davcivic:

Nope, because I know that's no tradition, that not everyone knows about it or cares about it....

and nope, I meant everyone...

Don't worry Dav, I still live here (30years) and did not know or care about the supposed "tradition".

ive been living in PR all my life and they have never done this type of stuff...when i picked up the news paper this morning iwas so happy because i thought arroyo was going to a team who would actually use him unlike the magic

haha and even if it were true all you arroyo fans need to chill out, this would not make any difference hardly for the cavs, they would not go back to the finals because of this trade, no way at all

indybobb:

quote:
Don't worry Dav, I still live here (30years) and did not know or care about the supposed "tradition".

ags_pr:

quote:
Me too. 23 years and I've never heard of it.
If you guys are real puertoricans living in Puerto Rico you must know about "las Fiestas de las mascaras de Hatillo", that is just another name for the "El dia de los Santos Inocentes" and it is one of the most famous annual celebrations in Puerto Rico. That day lots of turists go to Hatillo to watch the celebration. Check this site guys "from Puerto Rico"!:http://www.icp.gobierno.pr/pcu/coms/hatillo_06.htm

i kept looking at the article and im not sure if its true or not because in the article it says 'Arroyo Redick y cook seran presentados hoy dia de los santos inocentes en una conferencia de prensa en cleveland" usually when its a joke it says esta fue una broma del dia de los santos inocentes so it could still be true you never know

quote:
Originally posted by boricua_magic911:

ive been living in PR all my life and they have never done this type of stuff...when i picked up the news paper this morning iwas so happy because i thought arroyo was going to a team who would actually use him unlike the magic

Lmao, if you think he is udnerused here, it would be know different in Cleveland, hell even worse, they need a pg who can hit a three, because Lebron is their pg,sg,and sf, he does everything Carlos's job would be to watch Lebron do all the work.