Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

Will the real KeBo please stand???

Come on Ball Junkie... I know you were a Star Trek fan... you can do better than that...

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

Please... put Keith on the bench...if he continues to shoot... terrible from the arc...so all the Redick.. fans....... will be happy...and there boy...will get to bask in his glory...once more.

This is madness. The point is to win games. If Bogans is not getting the job done and somebody else can, then SVG needs to go in that direction for awhile. Bogans' knees are in bad shape and if he keeps playing without any rest, he could go down for the rest of the season. What good is that? There seems to be a lot of knee injuries going on right now putting good players out for the season. I wouldn't want to see that happen to any player when it could have been prevented with some rest and treatment.

i wonder if KeBo read this thread...

he was much better tonight...

5-12 from the field and 3-9 from three and made some big 3s to either swing momentum or extend runs...

i also like the fact that he was driving more...which is something new for him this season...and hes doing a good job too, especially tonight...

I think Bogans will be alright for this season, but if we wanna take that extra step we need to sign a sg, that can shoot defend and drive the lane. Maggete???

Keith Bogans defense sucks. He is not a shudown defender. I heard some of you say hes like our bruce bowens. Please. This guy isnt all that. So is Dooling. Bogans is slow and cant keep nobody in front of him. We might is well develop our young 1st rounder JJ Redick for the spot cause Bogans is not the answer. Redick can shoot 9 3ptrs too. Probaly make more than Bogans would. Its time to develop Redick and stop wasting our time with Bogans. These past 3 games have shown that his defense is no better than Redicks defense. Bogans needs to come off the bench. Bench Bogans and put Redick in ASAP. SVG stop wasting Redick time. You and B Hill are screwing up his career so far. They guy has potential. Bogans is what he is.

I agree Sauce. I don't know if his knees or something else is going on but he looks slower than usual to me also. Defense, which is his strong suit doesn't look as strong as it used too either.

I don't know if Redick is ready to start but I don't see anything wrong with giving him minutes. I think the thing is that the other guys playing in front of him are a little more athletic(Dooling, Evans) which bodes well for defensive purposes. But the way Bogans is moving lately Redick should get his shot.

Bogans 4 for 20 behind the arch in 2 games = Benching time.

His defense is soft and hardly drives to the rim.

Its time for him to chill and watch someone else who is willing to do the things he isnt.

quote:
Originally posted by ball junkie:

I agree Sauce. I don't know if his knees or something else is going on but he looks slower than usual to me also. Defense, which is his strong suit doesn't look as strong as it used too either.

I don't know if Redick is ready to start but I don't see anything wrong with giving him minutes. I think the thing is that the other guys playing in front of him are a little more athletic(Dooling, Evans) which bodes well for defensive purposes. But the way Bogans is moving lately Redick should get his shot.

Is this a red letter day? Or is it April Fools Day? Junkie actually saying JJ should get PT? Something can't be right here. hahaha