Sign in to follow this  
richnba

Heat making play for Mike Miller and Stromile Swift- Otis where are you

There are only a few players that can fix our problems, and quite frankly otis has drowned our talent out to where we cannot get a Camby or Artest.

Otis has been quiet ever since he was feeling justified about what he's done, his solution will be to trade for a piece of crap like Rasho Nesterovic.

Ariza, Darko and Hill...gone for nothing, someone please tell me why it made sense to trade for cook and evans when we did.

i'm sick of seeing this team fold after showing us something it's either time to change the core or get a new GM.

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

There are only a few players that can fix our problems, and quite frankly otis has drowned our talent out to where we cannot get a Camby or Artest.

Otis has been quiet ever since he was feeling justified about what he's done, his solution will be to trade for a piece of crap like Rasho Nesterovic.

Ariza, Darko and Hill...gone for nothing, someone please tell me why it made sense to trade for cook and evans when we did.

i'm sick of seeing this team fold after showing us something it's either time to change the core or get a new GM.

Ariza is getting about 12 minutes a game from Phil Jackson and giving him about 5 points and 2 to 3 rebounds. Doesn't look like he's soaring to greatness any time soon. Darko has played himself out of a starting job he was given every chance to keep.

Please tell me you would rather have kept Hill than signed Rashard so I can keep track of their performance over the next couple of years.

Otis had money to use, say what you want but he did get the top free agent out there. He got rid of a coach who couln't coach and he put one in that can.

We don't match up well againts some teams, we outrun many other teams.

Give this team a chance.

quote:
Originally posted by EnFuego:

quote:
Originally posted by God hates Magic fans:

Ariza is getting about 12 minutes a game from Phil Jackson and giving him about 5 points and 2 to 3 rebounds. Doesn't look like he's soaring to greatness any time soon. Darko has played himself out of a starting job he was given every chance to keep.

Please tell me you would rather have kept Hill than signed Rashard so I can keep track of their performance over the next couple of years.

Otis had money to use, say what you want but he did get the top free agent out there. He got rid of a coach who couln't coach and he put one in that can.

We don't match up well againts some teams, we outrun many other teams.

Give this team a chance.

Yea he got the top free agent out there and now he is changing his game. Why put the 3rd best small forward in the league last season at Power forward. Makes no sense. Hedo has a bigger role than Lewis does. It looks like Lewis is been limited to what he can actually do or its just plain and simple, he just sucks.

quote:
Originally posted by SauceMoney:

Yea he got the top free agent out there and now he is changing his game. Why put the 3rd best small forward in the league last season at Power forward. Makes no sense. Hedo has a bigger role than Lewis does. It looks like Lewis is been limited to what he can actually do or its just plain and simple, he just sucks.

Lewis can play the 4 more effectively than Hedo. Right now we don't have a true PF so we are forced to make do until we trade for one, or one of our bench players steps up their game, or until the season is over and we plug Battie in that slot for next year.

After that, Hedo either slides down to the 2 to keep starting, or moves to the bench, depending on other personel moves/ coaching decisions etc.

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

So Stromile Swift wont solve some of the problems of this team>

If I remember right he has killed the magic quite a few times.

He can't keep his head straight long enough to stay consistant. He's better than what we've got but that isn't really saying much.

I want a tough guy that will get pissed if other people aren't playing D or at the very least a guy that plays so hard that other people look at him and feel ashamed that they aren't doing the same. Stromile isn't that guy.