Sign in to follow this  
Blackhennie

Official "change" suggestion thread

Im one of those people that didnt think that Chris Webber was a good idea. I think he wines. i think he is a player that hasn't win much of anything but blames everyone but him self. But with all that being said, this team needs a major spark. MAJOR! one year cannt hurt that much.

We lost last night and defense was a problem. but what was it? what was the problem? It was a major match up problem we where having. they (the jazz) had two low post threats on the court(boozer and milsap). we had no courter for it. (though I thought we should have went big with foyle and howard.)

We need size on this team and badly. it is a glaring need. when auggie, pat, and cook are your only options it is scary. (gortat really needs an opportunity to play.)

so im torn. i dont really like webber overall but he is the best option other then trading; which trading is hard to do here in the nba and i dont want to give up turk, who is our most value trading peice, because he is playing like our second best player.

So webber looks like our best move, to added size. I know that energy, hustle, and leadership is a problem on the team ,as well, and webber does not fit that bill but size is our most glaring need and he can add that and give us a better option other then aggie, pat, and cook.

what are your thoughts? how do we turn this around? do we stay the course; wait tell we have a .500 record and then make a move? or do we act now.

if it is not webber then who OR how?

Or, do you trade turk when he is at his highest value (AS CRAZY AS IT SEEMS) and get a nice big like andy for the cavs and something else to make it equal, or try to get t.thomas from the bulls for turk(the bull then trade for kobe).

but something needs to happen if this does not start changing, because last night vs the jazz was unacceptable. Really, it was unacceptable! Is the time really now?

TRADE IDEA: TURK AND ARROYO FOR T.THOMAS, DUHON, AND SELOLOSHA

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?playe...4~19~19~19&te=&cash=

OR

We can get in the kobe trade and go bigger

we get luke waton, T.thomas, and duhon

bulls get carlos and kobe

the lakers get turk, big ben, and ben gordan

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?playe...9~13~19~13&te=&cash=

Im one of those people that didnt think that Chris Webber was a good idea. I think he wines. i think he is a player that hasn't win much of anything but blames everyone but him self. But with all that being said, this team needs a major spark. MAJOR! one year cannt hurt that much.

We lost last night and defense was a problem. but what was it? what was the problem? It was a major match up problem we where having. they (the jazz) had two low post threats on the court(boozer and milsap). we had no courter for it. (though I thought we should have went big with foyle and howard.)

We need size on this team and badly. it is a glaring need. when auggie, pat, and cook are your only options it is scary. (gortat really needs an opportunity to play.)

so im torn. i dont really like webber overall but he is the best option other then trading; which trading is hard to do here in the nba and i dont want to give up turk, who is our most value trading peice, because he is playing like our second best player.

So webber looks like our best move, to added size. I know that energy, hustle, and leadership is a problem on the team ,as well, and webber does not fit that bill but size is our most glaring need and he can add that and give us a better option other then aggie, pat, and cook.

what are your thoughts? how do we turn this around? do we stay the course; wait tell we have a .500 record and then make a move? or do we act now.

if it is not webber then who OR how?

Or, do you trade turk when he is at his highest value (AS CRAZY AS IT SEEMS) and get a nice big like andy for the cavs and something else to make it equal, or try to get t.thomas from the bulls for turk(the bull then trade for kobe).

but something needs to happen if this does not start changing, because last night vs the jazz was unacceptable. Really, it was unacceptable! Is the time really now?

TRADE IDEA: TURK AND ARROYO FOR T.THOMAS, DUHON, AND SELOLOSHA

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?playe...4~19~19~19&te=&cash=

OR

We can get in the kobe trade and go bigger

we get luke waton, T.thomas, and duhon

bulls get carlos and kobe

the lakers get turk, big ben, and ben gordan

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?playe...9~13~19~13&te=&cash=

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

Why would the Lakers want to trade Kobe now? They now have everyone healthy and are performing at the highest level.

because kobe would want to be on a championship team. the lakers are still not good enough to win in the playoffs.

we get caption kirk

just an idea

here is an even bigger trade. food for thought.

http://games.espn.go.com/nba/features/traderesult?playe...4~4~4~4~13&te=&cash=

Blackhennie's trade idea isnt all that bad. Too bad it has to be for the only two players on this team who can play their relative positions well besides Dwight and that's Carlost at PG and Turk at SF

It's time the Magic start trading to get much better w/out having to give significant pieces as we've always done. That's what GMs are for.. right Otis? Otis?? are u there?

If Webber is in shape and is dedicated to this team and to winning, and is willing to take a pay cut, I have no problem with bringing him in and giving him a run.

He provides a big body for us and he's a great passer. I much rather have Webber finding the open guy than Dwight.

The problem is I doubt Webber is in shape and I doubt he would ever want to come here.

All those trades mentioned above are stupid and wouldn't help us out at all.

The problem is that Webber is too old and what we need is more defense and rebounding inside to help Dwight. Foyle would be perfect and we don't have to make any trades.

Before an aging, soft Webber I'd like to see the much younger and athletic Augie or Gortat

I think we need guards more than anything. I mean on a bad night we got 57 points from our big 3. One thing you will see is that our guards are getting killed every single night. 20-25 points a night from our guards and we are not even having these discussions. I said early in the preseason that we will go as far as our pg's take us. Right now with Jameer at the helm we are slowly heading towards another colossal collapse. Get a point in here to play with Carlos and let JJ play. SVG wake the fook up. We need changes and we need them fast.