Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

New Trade Idea

Phoenix would probably do this trade...afterall, we all know that Lew would be sick there...knocking down 3s, and running the floor...offensively, he can play the 4 better than The Matrix can...not to mention theyd get a All NBA 1st Team-er to start in Garrity, then they can rest Amare by having him come off the bench...

but in all seriousness, i dont think Marion is whats best for this team...he'll only be good if he has one of 4 guys:

Steve Nash

Jason Kidd

Chris Paul

Deron Williams

hes no good unless hes got an EXCELLENT PG giving him the ball...he cant create his own shot, he relies on other people to get him the ball...

the suns only want to trade marion to cut salary so that would defeat the purpose . Tough fact, Lewis is new to the team and he is not going any where, thus trading him is not an option.

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

Phoenix would probably do this trade...afterall, we all know that Lew would be sick there...knocking down 3s, and running the floor...offensively, he can play the 4 better than The Matrix can...not to mention theyd get a All NBA 1st Team-er to start in Garrity, then they can rest Amare by having him come off the bench...

but in all seriousness, i dont think Marion is whats best for this team...he'll only be good if he has one of 4 guys:

Steve Nash

Jason Kidd

Chris Paul

Deron Williams

hes no good unless hes got an EXCELLENT PG giving him the ball...he cant create his own shot, he relies on other people to get him the ball...

Agree to a degree. But if you look at Shawn's #s throughout his career, they have been good no matter what PG he's had.

Keep in mind, also, that Shard can't create his own shot, either!!!

Overall, we'd be trading offense for defense/boards AND clearing the books of Rashard's bloated deal.

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

What could we get for Junkie and Smack?

Personally, I think I'm worth Boozer straight up. Anybody who disagrees is flat retarded...ummm, in a jesture of sensitive, political correctness I mean, mentally challenged.

If you include Junkie in a package deal we should also be able to acquire a soft drink or two from the Utah concession stand.

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

Why are we even talking about this?! There is no way in hell any other team takes on that monster contract!

I dunno. Major market teams may. Shard's contract is huge in the final years, but he's only making 15 million this year (still too much for him).

The Lakers may be willing to take a flyer on him so Kobe gets the all-star he's been crying about. Maybe we can get Ariza back. lol