Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

Trade Idea w/ Lakers

Dav, I totally agree. I just e-mailed Otis and asked him two questions: 1. Can we expect more from Rashard? 2. Would he think of trading Rashard given Hedo's development (mentioning the Lakers idea)?

Otis is not afraid to pull the trigger on a trade. He has done it several times. At the very least, if a decent trade can be had for our expirings, it will happen.

Yea i agree about Lewis not being used right. I watched alot of Sonics games that i can say this looks like a totally different Rashard Lewis. When we signed him i thought we was getting the Lewis from the Sonics days. He used to attack the rim more and shoot mid range shots. It just looks like hes not being used right. Like Otis and SVG is holing him back from playing the way he did in Seattle. Just looks so different. Maybe its the position change, i dont know what but he can offer so much more.

I like the trade but doubt it would ever happen. I like because of the possible lineup of nelson/jj/turk/odom/howard. BUT before trading rashard i would like to but him at his NATURAL position, 3 along side a real PF. He is playing out position and I truly believe that is what is hurting his play. I don't want to trade him yet and although it may be harder to trade the longer we wait I personally rather wait to make that decision. Cant we just trade to get a real pf, I dont think we need a r. wallace type(would cost too much) or even a major point contributor, just someone to help with defense and bring rebounds and put backs. seriously though i would trade for the likes of big baby right now for likes of carlos and garrity? dont do not assisinate me but i am at work(in the military) and dont have the time to check to see if it works but just a hard nosed pf that wants to be a team player. isnt boston in need of expiring contracts?

Yea we should first try Lewis out in his normal position before getting rid of him. His role doesnt seem that loose. Just spotup for the 3ptr. He can offer much more. Im blaming his play on SVG for now. I know hes holding Lewis back. All for spacing for Howard. We have good shooters but we need to run better plays. We making ourselves more easy to get shutdown with this basic offense were running. Anybody can catch up on our offense cause its not hard to defend.

wow tarde shard when we started out the season and shard was knocking down the threes everyone was happy now the TEAM is struggling and shard is in a slump..so lets trade him you guys are a sorry excuse for fans,,really you guys are starting to sound like the miami board.When the defense is fixed we will be fine.

exactly right. trading rashard for odom is ridiculous and will never happen. you guys who are so down on him would be sorry as hell once he left and dwights as well as hedos games went way down compared to how they are playing now. you all piss me off when i see these posts. we are still first in our division and we can only get better as a team. if you want to start *****ing about things then try the defense so far. once the d picks up we will be fine. our guards dont contend any jumpers by the other team. am i the only one who sees it? at least jj appears hes giving it 100% and trying to get in shooters faces on defense...