Sign in to follow this  
The Ryan Anderbads

Solid night for meer? Dooling?

Lets get to it, I thought jameer played a true point guard type of game last night. He only took 6 shots, and made all of them, and I thought really distributed well, and didnt turn the ball over but 2 times, with 6 assists. But I dont think the stats told the tale of how well he played. I liked jameer's game tonight, and yes he has had some off nights, but hes played well for the majority.

Now, Dooling also played well, he obviously has become a huge spark off the bench and is creating shots for himself with ease. He very simply comes out and wants to do one thing: score the basketball, and he has been doing so very well the last couple of games(mind the pacers game of course).

In my opinion they are two different players, but some people would argue that dooling might be better then meer as of right now, and maybe is deserving of more time or a start, maybe in the 2 position over bogans or the 1 for meer? Thoughts?

Oh, and if you want to mention Arroyo, feel free.

Lets get to it, I thought jameer played a true point guard type of game last night. He only took 6 shots, and made all of them, and I thought really distributed well, and didnt turn the ball over but 2 times, with 6 assists. But I dont think the stats told the tale of how well he played. I liked jameer's game tonight, and yes he has had some off nights, but hes played well for the majority.

Now, Dooling also played well, he obviously has become a huge spark off the bench and is creating shots for himself with ease. He very simply comes out and wants to do one thing: score the basketball, and he has been doing so very well the last couple of games(mind the pacers game of course).

In my opinion they are two different players, but some people would argue that dooling might be better then meer as of right now, and maybe is deserving of more time or a start, maybe in the 2 position over bogans or the 1 for meer? Thoughts?

Oh, and if you want to mention Arroyo, feel free.