Sign in to follow this  
djmase20

You all make me sick

Contrary to popular belief, we are not the 1996 Bulls, people. We had a GREAT start, but this is the NBA, and we are a young team. There are going to be bumps in the road in every season. Just be glad we created ourselves a little breathing room in November. Now quit your complaining and enjoy watching this team, up or down. This whoa is me mentality that most of you have is nauseating, and ridiculous. With all we have suffered through the past 10 years; you all are worried about a 3 game losing streak

Contrary to popular belief, we are not the 1996 Bulls, people. We had a GREAT start, but this is the NBA, and we are a young team. There are going to be bumps in the road in every season. Just be glad we created ourselves a little breathing room in November. Now quit your complaining and enjoy watching this team, up or down. This whoa is me mentality that most of you have is nauseating, and ridiculous. With all we have suffered through the past 10 years; you all are worried about a 3 game losing streak