Sign in to follow this  
God hates Magic fans

Were those guys hungover or overworked in practice?

Only thing that pissed me off about the hawks game was the lack of energy which translated into some JV miscues. They did not look ready to play at all and those guys on the court looked like they didn't want to work hard, I hope these players aren't buying into their own hype.

Only thing that pissed me off about the hawks game was the lack of energy which translated into some JV miscues. They did not look ready to play at all and those guys on the court looked like they didn't want to work hard, I hope these players aren't buying into their own hype.

I wasn't in favor of the gruling trip to China just as the season began. With all of the road trips and the hard practices, I hope there is still some gas in the tank.

if the team doesn't have gas in the tank 1/4 into the season then they might as well all retire....

They did look off and slow, but I wouldn't say they where tired. Its one of those flukes in the season....what will tell us if this team is for real is how they rebound from the loses...they have to come back strong..

I think something happened in the locker room that we may not hear about.This team seemed to get along great,having fun playing together,high-fives all around.Now all of a sudden,they look like they they are pi**ed off about something???Cripes,they're too young to be tired ,they're whining for some reason.Hopefully SVG can kick em in the butt and get them back on a roll!Should be a couple wins coming up.

We always look lathargic against the hawks. For whatever reason we never show up against them. I guess we don't match up well with them.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

We always look lathargic against the hawks. For whatever reason we never show up against them. I guess we don't match up well with them.

is not like we are playing the exactly same hawk team every year, plus that can't be an excuse. Like mepot said maybe theres something thats going on in the locker room we dont know about.

quote:
Originally posted by mepot:

I think something happened in the locker room that we may not hear about.This team seemed to get along great,having fun playing together,high-fives all around.Now all of a sudden,they look like they they are pi**ed off about something???Cripes,they're too young to be tired ,they're whining for some reason.Hopefully SVG can kick em in the butt and get them back on a roll!Should be a couple wins coming up.

Somethings going on...Something ain't right!!!

I might be wrong, but something is happening behind the scenes that we, the fans, are not aware of.

I hope that these threats that Stan is making publicly, has not started some finger pointing off the court. I hope that singling out players has not started a polarization among them.

I'm just saying...

WorldWideWeb.gifGLOBALMAGICSTORM5-1.gif