Sign in to follow this  
Berto

What if T-Mac Stayed?

TMac refers to his team as HIS supporting cast. The thing about TMac is it's all about TMac. He'll never win. He's got probably the best seven and half foot pansy finesse player in the league to help him now and he still can't get out of the first round. Because it's him and his supporting cast, not the Rockets.

We was able to still have Tmac to go with Turk Gooden and then get Nelson and Howard in the draft in 04. Then they traded gooden in that Battie deal and let Tmac go for Francis Mobely Cato. If Tmac and the Magic wouldve been a little patient and waited until the draft we couldve had this lineup

Nelson

McGrady

Turkoglu

Gooden

Howard

But they made some bad moves and now the Rockets got Tmac and Francis who we traded them for each other. Bad moves by the front office. Gooden was still a 10ppg 10rpg guy before he left the Magic and Turk was doing ok for his 1st season with the Magic then. Nelson and Howard were rookies but they put up decent stats. Then they wouldve had years to play together and become dominent squad. All we had to do was build a bench and we wouldve been fine. And we still had Hill also.

I agree with KBerto, if T-mac stayed we would have taken Okafor, he openly said he wanted help now and not a project rookie like D12 (shows what he knew!!)

I would take Howard and Lewis over Okafor and T-Mac anyday.

Just because he said Okafor doesnt mean they had to pick him. Tmac was still under contract. Its nothing he could do but complain like Kobe did. You dont give up a player like Tmaac for nothing. I would take McGrady over Lewis anyday. Lewis is trash compared to Tmac. Are yall forreal.

Forget that whiner promo injuryed B-Mac ***. He was a embrassment in Orlando. Yeah he is a scorer but what has he been since he left here? just another player. He cant even do noting with Yao Ming so he is just another over hyped player to me.

T-Mac is an injury prone volume shooter. Very, VERY talented but he would have had to hand Dwight the keys and stop taking 30 shots a game to get 25 points. Good point about the roster, but I also think we're better off without McGrady anyway.

quote:
Originally posted by SauceMoney:

We would have had Tmac Hedo and Howard and Nelson. Wouldnt really be a need to get Lewis. That deal pisses me off. I really liked Steve Francis but not for Tmac. But i actually felt bad for Tmac cause i remember going to games 1 in particular when Tmac dropped 50pts and we still loss by 20pts. I was thinking man if Tmac only had some help. But his contract wouldve been up when Hill contract was up and he would have got to play with Howard Nelson Hedo and we probaly couldve went deep in the playoffs. It was a sad day when he left to me at least. But the next year here comes Howard and Nelson. If they wouldve been a little patient we wouldve still had Tmac right now.

I remember that also. He even scored 52 on Denver that season and still lost even though he hit 7 threes. Couldn't take the team out of the lossing streak himself.

What if T-Mac didn't stay? Look what team we have now. Dwight was able to develop those three seasons without a scorer on the team "thank GOD". Dwight received the ball much more and look what he's become. That was a bad trade but we can't go living thinking about these trades all the time when we have a great team right now. Lets put T-Mac behind us.

What if my Granma had balls? She'd had been my Grandpa too, right???? lol

Sorry, but I had season tickets( section 122, row DD, seats 9 & 10, free throw line by visitors bench) for $90 a piece three years and that scrub had the audacity to say he threw that last season. Don't miss him at all.