Sign in to follow this  
Nick Anderson 4 President

The "This Thread is So Merking Cool" Thread

quote:
Like you guys didnt get swept too. And Ive lost track of how many times we MERKED yall during the D-Wade era.

YEAH IN THE REGULAR SEASON YOUR TEAM IS A BUNCH OF GODS TOGETHER BUT IN THE POST SEASON YOU GUYS ARE THE ARMPIT OF THE NBA.

Oh yes we OWN you guys so just deal with it. All yall Heat fans should show up to every game with T-Shirts saying Magic Owns Us. Its ridiculous how you guys still think yall are the team to beat. Get to .500 then talk trash. Yall have almost the same amount of wins than we have as losses and yall still talking ++++. Come on man.

SEE THATS THE PROBLEM.YOU PEOPLE TAKE THE REGULAR SEASON TOO PERSONAL AND DEEP.BECAUSE ITS THE ONLY PLACE YOU HAVE BEEN SUCCESFUL.WIN AT LEAST 2 GAMES IN THE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR THEN YOU CAN TALK TO ME.

Look we dont usually take bandwagon jumpers but I understand if you want to be a winner now.

YEAH LIKE IM GONNA BELIVE YOU ARE ALL MAGIC FANS SINCE DEREK ANDERSON,PENNY HORACE GRANT,SHAQ AND STUFF...

quote:
difference between our franchise and yours is

Lion your an idiot shaq got you a chamipnship very true but you guys beat dallas who are choke artist. We lost to a team who ended up winning back to back championships way to bring up the past. Orlando still owns miami. Dwight owns shaq get over it.

quote:
Originally posted by REDLION#22:

quote:
Like you guys didnt get swept too. And Ive lost track of how many times we MERKED yall during the D-Wade era.

YEAH IN THE REGULAR SEASON YOUR TEAM IS A BUNCH OF GODS TOGETHER BUT IN THE POST SEASON YOU GUYS ARE THE ARMPIT OF THE NBA.

Oh yes we OWN you guys so just deal with it. All yall Heat fans should show up to every game with T-Shirts saying Magic Owns Us. Its ridiculous how you guys still think yall are the team to beat. Get to .500 then talk trash. Yall have almost the same amount of wins than we have as losses and yall still talking ++++. Come on man.

SEE THATS THE PROBLEM.YOU PEOPLE TAKE THE REGULAR SEASON TOO PERSONAL AND DEEP.BECAUSE ITS THE ONLY PLACE YOU HAVE BEEN SUCCESFUL.WIN AT LEAST 2 GAMES IN THE PLAYOFFS THIS YEAR THEN YOU CAN TALK TO ME.

Look we dont usually take bandwagon jumpers but I understand if you want to be a winner now.

YEAH LIKE IM GONNA BELIVE YOU ARE ALL MAGIC FANS SINCE DEREK ANDERSON,PENNY HORACE GRANT,SHAQ AND STUFF...

Derek Anderson? WHAT?

Am I alone in lala land here?

Thats ok, cause its gonna be a long time before yall sniff the finals again. D-Wade needs to jump ship now before he goes down with the entire organization. Cause yall are about to be one of the worst teams in the NBA. Oh my bad yall already are. Keep dwelling on that championship 2 seasons ago cause i bet we win 2 championships before yall get another 1.

quote:
how many games has that trophy won for you this season???

I didnt know chapionships from a few years ago spot you games this season.

SEASON SEASON SEASON.THATS ALL I HEAR FROUM YOU PEOPLE.and thats all ill ever hear.

Forget about our and your seasons.focus on getting a playoff team that can win a game in post season!!!!!!

quote:
guys have...a finals apperance thanks to one of the players that gave us the championship in 2006Wink

quote:
quote:

Originally posted by REDLION#22:

quote:

Derek Anderson? WHAT?

Am I alone in lala land here?

i was thinking the same thing maybe he means dennis scott and thoguht his name was derek no clue.

quote:
SEASON SEASON SEASON.THATS ALL I HEAR FROUM YOU PEOPLE.and thats all ill ever hear.

Forget about our and your seasons.focus on getting a playoff team that can win a game in post season!!!!!!

We won as many post season games last year as you guys have so whats your point you guys win some in the postseason and then talk!!!!!