Sign in to follow this  
Nick Anderson 4 President

The "This Thread is So Merking Cool" Thread

People, there is no point even wasting your time with these guys. They think that the Heat is the best team ever to walk the earth. Red Lion is a moron and has a bad rep all over the basketball message board communities. Just laugh at them, get DWade a wheel chair and point out their horrible record.

Peace!!! Go Pistons!

quote:
Originally posted by REDLI ON#22:

Well well well....

look whose talking in here...

the fans of a franchise that has not done anything succesful since shaq left in 1996...

the fans of a franchise that last year got swept in the first round of the playoffs.

the fans of a franchise that dont realize shaq in the 3rd stage of his career actually did MORE to our franchise than theirs

the fans of a franchise that hate me because i think at the end of their careers shaq will still be the better center

the fans of a franchise that has puerrtorrican fans in here just because arroyo is in the team,once he leaves they become your enemies.

the inmature fans of a franchise who act like they own us because they defeated us in a regular season game.

the fans of a franchise that shaq will buy when he retiresicon_biggrin.gif

i guess thats enough.Oh and im glad you loved my myspace,dont you just hate it when everybody loves my passionicon_cool.gif

kthxbai.jpg

quote:
People, there is no point even wasting your time with these guys. They think that the Heat is the best team ever to walk the earth. Red Lion is a moron and has a bad rep all over the basketball message board communities. Just laugh at them, get DWade a wheel chair and point out their horrible record.

Peace!!! Go Pistons!

you follow me here too???

hhhmm deep down inside i know you are one of my biggest fans.

Lion your squad got swept in the post season last year 2 atleast ours was to the pistons. Howard has done more at this age than shaq did. He beat shaqs record of quickest to 3,000 rebs. The magic are a better squad lets not forget the magic swept your guys last season so thats 5 in a row. Get real lion your heat are on the decline the magic are on the up rise

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

Well well well....

the fans of a franchise that has not done anything succesful since shaq left in 1996...

the fans of a franchise that last year got swept in the first round of the playoffs.

the fans of a franchise that dont realize shaq in the 3rd stage of his career actually did MORE to our franchise than theirs

the fans of a franchise that hate me because i think at the end of their careers shaq will still be the better center

the fans of a franchise that has puerrtorrican fans in here just because arroyo is in the team,once he leaves they become your enemies.

the inmature fans of a franchise who act like they own us because they defeated us in a regular season game.

i guess thats enough.Oh and im glad you loved my myspace,dont you just hate it when everybody loves my passionicon_cool.gif

kthxbai.jpg

oh and we are the inmature ones??? we are not the ones posting silly pics to avoid FACTS.

quote:
Originally posted by REDLION#22:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

quote:

Well well well....

kthxbai.jpg

oh and we are the inmature ones??? we are not the ones posting silly pics to avoid FACTS.

Yes, I am very INmature. You've defeated me.

Like you guys didnt get swept too. And Ive lost track of how many times we MERKED yall during the D-Wade era. Oh yes we OWN you guys so just deal with it. All yall Heat fans should show up to every game with T-Shirts saying Magic Owns Us. Its ridiculous how you guys still think yall are the team to beat. Get to .500 then talk trash. Yall have almost the same amount of wins than we have as losses and yall still talking ++++. Come on man.

Look we dont usually take bandwagon jumpers but I understand if you want to be a winner now.

quote:

Peace!!! Go Pistons!

This must be Mini Me.... haha... He did seem to be the voice of reason over there...

I will give some of the Heat fans on that forum credit, many of them are realists and not just fanboys. Some even give the Magic some credit.

quote:
Originally posted by REDLION#22:

quote:
Yes, I am very INmature. You've defeated me.

well if you people are not THAT inmature...then explain why some of your more mature fans had to post this on the miscellaneous section of our forum:

http://heat.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/9500024303/m/1810010425

Do I sit in an oval office here or something? I don't know.

Ask the board member named "fishybashi". He might know.

quote:
dude we've got 5 in a row on you.

YEAH MAN NICE WORK KEEP IT UPicon_rolleyes.gif

and i wouldn't be talking too much on playoff sweeps. Its funny how Chicago seems to slip from memory

Yes indeed.Chicago did in fact owned completley a miami heat team that looked like a HOSPITAL.

the difference between our franchise and yours is

WE HAVE A CHAMPIONSHIP

you guys have...a finals apperance thanks to one of the players that gave us the championship in 2006icon_wink.gif