Sign in to follow this  
MagicManD12

Quote From Heat Board!

lol... that was me posing as a Heat fan.. I like to to put little demoralizing thoughts like that on their board every now and then. Keep their spirits in the gutter where it belongs.

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

lol... that was me posing as a Heat fan.. I like to to put little demoralizing thoughts like that on their board every now and then. Keep their spirits in the gutter where it belongs.

Would love to have seen the replys.LOL

I read the Heat threads prior to, and after the game. It was good fun, but man I've got to say, the things I saw there, between the posts, the signatures, the fighting, our mods do a great job here.

I'm not saying things here are always perfect, we have our fair share of player fanatic threads etc., but the Heat boards are atrotious (sp?).

quote:
Originally posted by echo4papa:

I read the Heat threads prior to, and after the game. It was good fun, but man I've got to say, the things I saw there, between the posts, the signatures, the fighting, our mods do a great job here.

I'm not saying things here are always perfect, we have our fair share of player fanatic threads etc., but the Heat boards are atrotious (sp?).

I totally agree, I read the majority of the threads during the game, and it really was filled with a bunch of kids screaming at each other the entire time? They think screaming at there fellow Heat fans will help them make shots or something? But, yes these forums are fantastic, we have some of the best fans on here, who know how to take losses, and wins the right way. Most of the time.

quote:
Originally posted by djmase20:

Seen you there before, c'mon admit you're a HEAT fan already ; ) lol

The Heat forum is hilarious. You have a mix of Penny, Jason Williams and Wade fans.

Not to mention the growing discontent with Pat Rile who obviously sucks now and the few who continue to make excuses for him (just like it was here with Brian Hill last year).

i posted in there before and i started a thread saying "its time to trade Wade" and i went on in my post about how hes no use to "us" (Miami) and that we just need to start over from scratch...

i then went on to say that "we should trade him to a team thats looking for a solid backup...like Orlando...Wade would be a good backup to Keith Bogans..."

they only got in like 3 comments, but they were furious about me...lawl...

but the thread got deleted...i wonder why...