Sign in to follow this  
ibonedteribell

Carter and Kidds comments about Arroyo

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

Silence sometimes can be quite meaningful.

You have said the first thing we can both agree in. :-) Good night.

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

Come again? You know I don't speak Spanish. In English, please. What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? I'm not even mad, that's amazing.

hehehehe.... I ate the whole wheel of cheese in my frig last night. I must admit, it was really good, but it sure did piss Linda off....... LOL

As far as the game goes, I'm just glad we protected our home floor for a change. Carlos did a nice job tonight as well as J. Nelson. It's not often at all we get solid point guard play from our team. Let's see if we can actually win 2 games in a row!!!!!! That would be unheard of.... HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

I'm just going to throw my name out there. Then maybe someone can bring something up and trash me, then I can get into a fun internet argument too!

This is PATHETIC. Ibone you have openely admitted to trying to bait posters, all you ever talk about is Arroyo, if you have a problem with this being locked send me a PM but this HAS to stop, it is ruining the boards