Sign in to follow this  
ibonedteribell

Carter and Kidds comments about Arroyo

Come again? You know I don't speak Spanish. In English, please. What? You pooped in the refrigerator? And you ate the whole... wheel of cheese? How'd you do that? I'm not even mad, that's amazing.

quote:
Originally posted by ibonedteribell:

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Man why do you insist on starting arguments over Arroyo? You really need to give it a rest. Most people don't hate Arroyo, they hate the fans that put him over the magic.

Kberto, just continue banging your drums in celebration of Arroyos comeback for our team. When we make the playoffs I will make sure you accept his contribution to the team. You will also swallow your words and sticks.

I've come to the conclusion that you are completely insane. You're obviously so blinded by your love for Arroyo, that you are incaple of being rational about anything.

quote:
I've come to the conclusion that you are completely insane. You're obviously so blinded by your love for Arroyo, that you are incaple of being rational about anything.

Kberto, I am insanely happy about our win, and Arroyos contribution, why can join the rest of sane beings that agree? Just having fun, Uh, Marc.

quote:
Originally posted by richnba:

How did this thread turn into yet another fighting thread?

Why dont you ask the fighters that joined it? I only wrote comments done objectively by other players and newspaper writers, I didnt attack or spouse any position. If you participate you have to accept criticism of your comments.

quote:

quote:

Kberto, I am insanely happy about our win, and Arroyos contribution, why can join the rest of sane beings that agree? Just having fun, Uh, Marc.

Why do you keep saying i'm not happy with our win? You have nothing to back that up with. You're the one who diverts all the attention to Arroyo. SO if you care so much about our win, then stop bringing him up.

All I know is i'm a real fan, when Arroyo is gone next year, I'll still be here, and you won't.

quote:

quote:
*Sighs*

I can understand your intentions man but by making this post you are only going to start it up again. No one said anything even remotely negative about Carlos in this thread. I agree with everything you've said but someone will probably respond to your post with something outlandish. Then someone from the other side will lash out and then we have another Arroyo/Jameer thread. Its sometimes best to just let it go.

I am using my fredom of speech rights to bait you into a tirade on Arroyo which you all like to do, as Marc has defended the right of members. I think a positive objectively generated post was warranted for Carlos after all his bashing. You have the choice to participate or not.

U say right there ur trying to bait us into fighting u, which means u did this with the full intent to start an uproar am I right?

quote:
U say right there ur trying to bait us into fighting u, which means u did this with the full intent to start an uproar am I right?

"The magic 32-38, the race to .500 continues Monday as the Magic face the Knicks at 7:00 on UPN 65"

NOT really, just wanted you to share with the board your usually objective and knowledgeable views.