Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Magic Acquire Brian Cook and Maurice Evans From L.A. Lakers

No one wants to reply to my quote... I will paste it again. We got jacked, those stats dont lie.

Ariza is 7 Years Younger Then Evans, They Almost Played The Same Amount Of Games, and Basically have the same PPG. The stats don't lie. So we traded away a freak of nature talent for an older scrub...

Trevor Ariza Born in 1985

Games 205 PPG 6.2

Evans Born in 1978

Games 238 PPG 6.3

I rest my case...

Also you can improve your shooting in one summer.if you remember how lebron improved his shot after his rookie year...kobe didn't have that 3pt range then he came back with record breaking 3pt shots.If ariza was sth special,he should already improved it.

quote:
Originally posted by TheDarkSide:

No one wants to reply to my quote... I will paste it again. We got jacked, those stats dont lie.

Ariza is 7 Years Younger Then Evans, They Almost Played The Same Amount Of Games, and Basically have the same PPG. The stats don't lie. So we traded away a freak of nature talent for an older scrub...

Games 205 PPG 6.2

Evans Born in 1978

Games 238 PPG 6.3

I rest my case...

We all hate to see trevor go but he was not getting playing time because he really dont fit into what svg is trying to do.cook is a pf that can shoot the 3 at 40% and will help spread the floor for dwight and should get playing time.

GO MAGIC!!!!

quote:

Games 205 PPG 6.2

Evans Born in 1978

Games 238 PPG 6.3

I rest my case...

that doesn't tell me anything. 1) mpg? reb? assists? steals? or, are points the only thing that matters in this imaginary world of yours? 2) there are TWO players coming back, so you might want to take that into account rather than trying to split the trade in half

3) Ariza duplicates a position we have already, the players we acquired do not.

You guys all crack me up. I mean do you really know basketball better than Otis. Weren't we all calling for his head when Darko left? We were all saying how horrible we were going to be. Trevor wasn't even able to break into the rotation this year. When he did play he seemed out of place in this style of basketball. Lets see, so far Otis off season has produced a 10-2 record and a team that is playing its *** off every night. I am very happy where we are right now. This opens the door for JJ to eventually earn a spot in the rotation. We'll be fine.

LMAO you all where saying Ariza had no offense and could not play because he cant shoot and he basically has the same ppg as Evans in the same amount of games and he is 7 years younger.

Wow you all are getting owned. Do you all do any research on players...

Guys don't push the panic button, we will be fine, IMO, we improved the bench, and Ariza wasn't playing, and we are winning. Stop the homerism, he wasn't helping this year, and was riding the pine. Otis did ok, IMO. Evans is the guy that will help us the most, just wait and see.

quote:
Originally posted by Guardian:

You guys all crack me up. I mean do you really know basketball better than Otis. Weren't we all calling for his head when Darko left? We were all saying how horrible we were going to be. Trevor wasn't even able to break into the rotation this year. When he did play he seemed out of place in this style of basketball. Lets see, so far Otis off season has produced a 10-2 record and a team that is playing its *** off every night. I am very happy where we are right now. This opens the door for JJ to eventually earn a spot in the rotation. We'll be fine.

I just disagree about JJ.we have bogans and dooling for sg,now +evens.I think we'll trade jj or one of bogans and dooling.

quote:

LMAO you all where saying Ariza had no offense and could not play because he cant shoot and he basically has the same ppg as Evans in the same amount of games and he is 7 years younger.

Wow you all are getting owned. Do you all do any research on players...

Lol congrats you owned us way to go.

GO MAGIC!!!!!!

I feel like we traded away a young talent that played a position we are overloaded at for two scrubs that play positions we need.

Was this a smart idea? In my opinion, no. I would much rather have traded him for one PF or one SG that had some promise or respectability. However; I have doubted other moves made by Otis and they seem to be working out so far so what do I know?