Sign in to follow this  
Live or Die Magic

The Beer Thread

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Hey wait, I thought I already was your idol! Oh wait, I'm confusing Penny and P.t....oh, heck, I don't have the heart anymore.

Yeah, if I had had a beer or two in me at any point, I definitely would have done it. I had other co-workers with me most of the time, including the VP of the company.

See now that would have made it even funnier!

Tequila is a big NO, man I have had some absolute shocking nights drinking that stuff, to quote a line for The Waterboy "Its the devil"!!

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

Tequila is a big NO, man I have had some absolute shocking nights drinking that stuff, to quote a line for The Waterboy "Its the devil"!!

It'll te-kill-ya.

So I have my family over for dinner on Thursday night. I make three stromboli's, some garlic knots, some pepperoni balls, salad, and of course, beer and wine. Two "firsts" occured. One, I found myself drinking a Bud Light and actually enjoying it. And two, I drank wine straight from the bottle. Somehow, it actually tasted better that way.

haha oh man, awesome, that is so true. Wine is wrong normally but from the bottle there is a strange niceness to it!

Oh and I love bud light anyway, perfect taste!

The only wine I have had from the bottle is MD 20-20. Funny story, for my house warming party someone bought me a bottle of that nasty stuff. Someone actually drank some of it but would not fess up to it. I put the bottle on a shelf in my bar as kinda like a trophy. Last news years we had the speakers up too loud in my house and it vibrated the bottle and a few other things off the wall. Everything broke EXCEPT the bottle of MD 20-20! It fell from at least 8ft up on to concrete without a scratch. My Dad is convinced that it was made of some ultra strong glass so that when wine-o's pass out and fall down they don't break their bottle.

I think your dad is on to something. Also, it sounds like you will be the best candidate for "host" should we ever decide to have a Magic Message Boarders party.

Funny story about Mad Dog 20/20. I was 17 when I started college, but I was one of the few guys in the freshmen dorms that had a car. A group of us, seven all told, squeezed in to my car to drive to an off-campus party hosted by students easily 3 or 4 years older than us. We had only been on campus for about 3 weeks so things were still "new" to all of us. I had no idea what I was in for. Turns out, I was the only person there that wasn't pissy drunk.

I was seeing one of the girls that I drove but this guy at the party had his eyes on her. One of my friends mentioned that the girl was with me but him and his buddy said that I could be "taken care of." So my friend tells me the situation and I figure I need to get out of there before anything happens. But the 6 people that I drove were all so drunk (they were all only 18 and not used to heavy drinking yet) that they could make it to the car. I ended up having to carry two girls and guide 4 guys to my car, all the while keeping an eye out of someone trying to take me out.

Just as we are all almost in the car, three guys come out of the party and run toward my car. One of them is the guy that wants my girl. He approaches the passenger side and tries to open the door to get to her. I grabbed my "night stick" that I kept along the floorboard and got out and walked around to his side. I was 17, the only sober person, and I was scared ****less - shaking all over. But I started screaming and waving the stick around and they all backed up. Meanwhile, my drunk friends are trying to get out of the car to help me but they are physically incapable of doing so. I manage to get my cars door shut again with everyone inside and we take off.

Ok, so how does Mad Dog play into this? Everyone in my car had been drinking it and just before we got back on campus, one of my buddies in the backseat screams "Bbbbiiiiiiilllllll!!"" "I'm not gonna make it Bill!" I was like, NOOOO!! You have to make it!" Of course, he didn't make it. Remember the pie eating scene from "Stand By Me." That is what my back seat looked like. My car smelled like grape juice for weeks. Needless to say, I have never drank Mad Dog, nor will I ever forget the smell of it.

Ok, sorry for the LOOOOONNNNGGGG story. Hope you enjoyed it though.

Hahaha

Man thats an awesome story, glad to hear you stood up to those guys! It was the same when I was at college all the older guys were all over our women!!

Mad Dog is not good, I have drunk it once and never will again!

Most stories that include Mad Dog end that way with someone going full projectile vomit on people around him. It's aweful stuff. The only thing I think is worse is Cisco, which always creates the most God aweful nausea which my friends and I have dubbed the Cisco-Disco. I think it is actually stinky-er puke than the MD is.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

Most stories that include Mad Dog end that way with someone going full projectile vomit on people around him. It's aweful stuff. The only thing I think is worse is Cisco, which always creates the most God aweful nausea which my friends and I have dubbed the Cisco-Disco. I think it is actually stinky-er puke than the MD is.

I have had Cisco quite a few times, though not for years. I actually like it. I have never had it straight, always mixed it with 7-Up or Sprite and drank it like a wine cooler. No bad hang-overs or bad memories from that stuff. Thankfully.