Sign in to follow this  
Live or Die Magic

The Beer Thread

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

It's funny but I didn't feel too healthy after Friday night, maybe this beer thing has a few hole's in it.

The only hole in this beer thing is the one that you pour the beer into! Capece?

And hey, you gotta figure that the stories you can tell about Fri. night are worth the coupla days of misery.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:

It's funny but I didn't feel too healthy after Friday night, maybe this beer thing has a few hole's in it.

The only hole in this beer thing is the one that you pour the beer into! Capece?

And hey, you gotta figure that the stories you can tell about Fri. night are worth the coupla days of misery.

I paid dearly for that night. I was still hung over Sunday. I had to drink water the entire Gator game! And worst of all I had to work outside in the heat all day Sat. planting things and moving mulch around the house. Punishment!

quote:

quote:

quote:

I paid dearly for that night. I was still hung over Sunday. I had to drink water the entire Gator game! And worst of all I had to work outside in the heat all day Sat. planting things and moving mulch around the house. Punishment!

I'm not saying it works for everything, and it is obviously after the fact for you, but forcing myself to eat when I'm hung over has always helped me get past it quicker.

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I'm not saying it works for everything, and it is obviously after the fact for you, but forcing myself to eat when I'm hung over has always helped me get past it quicker.

I did! It didn't save me this time. Maybe because it was Mexican food. By 3am I was praying for the sweet release of death or vomit which ever came first. I think I passed out hanging over the toilet praying to the porceline God for puke but it just wouldn't happen. I was in the barf purgatory where you feel like you have to but your body is like oh no! you are the wise guy that wanted to dump all that crap in here now you are gonna pay.

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

LOL! Yeh know how you feel, I was like that on Sunday morning. Was not good at all. I tried eating to make it go away but it just made me worse.

Wendy's hamburgers have always helped me...both before and after I drink.

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Adam_Magic:

LOL! Yeh know how you feel, I was like that on Sunday morning. Was not good at all. I tried eating to make it go away but it just made me worse.

Wendy's hamburgers have always helped me...both before and after I drink.

Ah man, dont tease me, I really miss Wendys, could do with a double cheese. They dont have one in the UK! I am coming home in June for 3 weeks so going to be heading there lol!

Grease is the word for hangovers. I obeyed the Burger King on Sat. for lunch and then I ate 30 medium garlic wings at the Friendly Confines for dinner. I still needed pizza rolls on Sunday.

Friendly Confines...is that the place in Waterford Lakes?

Speaking of the King...have you seen the new BK commercial with the "Big Bucking Chicken?" It blows my mind that they basically got away with saying the F-bomb in a commercial.

quote:

Friendly Confines...is that the place in Waterford Lakes?

Speaking of the King...have you seen the new BK commercial with the "Big Bucking Chicken?" It blows my mind that they basically got away with saying the F-bomb in a commercial.

Yea its over by the movie theatre. Pretty good wings and a decent place to watch games.

They place that blasted Big Bucking Chicken like a million times a day! They play it off so well that I had a hard time deciding whether they were going for the F-bomb or whether it was just a really weird commercial.

*takes a dump*

A beer related anecdote...stayed out at Disney from Tuesday through Friday for a work-related event and the staff of the hotel had a six pack of Bud-Light waiting for me in my room. Thought that was cool...