Sign in to follow this  
jack daniel 999

FANS GAME THREAD*** Magic VS. Suns...Nov. 10th

you guys rock, thanks. Should be a great game. I predict a win. It's gonna be tough physically coming off a 4 game road trip but by the same token, a 4-0 road trip. Coming home from that has to give us a huge advantage mentally. Also, the amount of work SVG has had the guys dong in the gym should help with the stamina.

It's going to be a tough game for both teams. At least no team can have the excuse that they were tired as both teams played last night.

Hopefully home court pulls it out for us. Dwight needs to have a big game, he always plays bad against the suns.

Unexpected business trip come up, I have 4 tickets to Tuesday Sonics game. Lower bowl 118 row S. side by side. all 4 for 100 bucks. Email me cupid410@hotmail.com

Hey, the game is live. You welcome guys, I am so glad it is working. See we work as a team, and good things happen. I was lucky finding that link.

No need for the thanks, we are all Magic fans. Just next time you see me at the game taken out by the cops for a sign I make, just all put some bail money in a hat for me.

Anyways off to watch the game.

Go Magic!!!

quote:
Originally posted by TheDarkSide:

Hey, the game is live. You welcome guys, I am so glad it is working. See we work as a team, and good things happen. I was lucky finding that link.

No need for the thanks, we are all Magic fans. Just next time you see me at the game taken out by the cops for a sign I make, just all put some bail money in a hat for me.

it's a deal

Anyways off to watch the game.

Go Magic!!!