Sign in to follow this  
djmase20

Tonight is the night... get pumped..

i have a game tommorow with my under 16 national team in england, if we win we have had an undefeated regular season, if the magic can become as pumped as we are then the victory should come with ease.

LETS GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by royce59:

i have a game tommorow with my under 16 national team in england, if we win we have had an undefeated regular season, if the magic can become as pumped as we are then the victory should come with ease.

LETS GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I do not understand, if you are playing with your under 16 NATIONAL TEAM, how in hell you are in the regular season? Unless you guys have 8 or 10 national teams playing each other......liar

Not as in the england team that would be international, my team plays at the national level and we are undefeated in our conference with the final game of the regular season tomorrow.

LETS GO MAGIC!!!!!!!!!!!!

well sorry, but there is not really a big difference in saying national team, or national league team, and anyway i would call the england team the international team.

anyway are you from england? do you play for a NATIONAL LEAGUE team???, and why are u simply causing an argument when i was simply saying how pumped up the team should be????

if indiana lose this will create a larger margin for error (still very small tho), which should provide the magic with an easier schedulae as they face many weak teams and the pressure will be lifted a little.