Sign in to follow this  
HEMAN85

Thanks GOOD Magic Lose

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
No I didnt which im not too mad, because im planing on going to some games when the new Arena gets built. But yes green jerseys would have been a cool collectors item.... Way better than my personalized #12 jersey with my last name on it..... it does attract alot of attention... especially in the bobcats arena... lol

I think the reason may be that only teams that has green as one of their team colors could have used it on St. Pattys day. I don't think there any teams that had special jerseys made.

Yeah but it seems like every NBA team has some crazy cool jersey... and what do we come up with.... the old school pin strips.... wtf?

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

Hey I wouldn't mind Kirk as our PG right now..

mmmm Good point.... however im trying to avoid the PG issue.... which is the reason why I high-jacked the thread...

Too Violent, might cause riots....lol

quote:

The black and white pin stripes are the best unis in the nba.

True they do look good, but I think we could come up with a cool Jersey.... like blue on top of platinum?

quote:
Yeah but it seems like every NBA team has some crazy cool jersey... and what do we come up with.... the old school pin strips.... wtf?

That's as close as we come to retro. lol It must be nice to be a fan of a team with alot of heritage like the Celtics.

quote:

The Bulls had green uniforms against the Celtics in Boston. WHAT TH HELL IS THAT? How can you wear green uniforms in BOSTON. How rediculous is that...

lol I would've liked to see how the green looked on a Bulls uniform!

But what's up with the changing of jerseys? every team has like 4 diff. ones. I used to like Sacramento's but the the one they brought to the O-arena looked like some High school or Collegiate jersey, gosh that was nasty looking.. the stripes on the back were uneven.. what the heck is that?

I thought most of the old school Jerseys were so much better like Denver's, Houston, Heat etc compared to what they have now. I especially loved the Magic's home pinstripes!

ALso what's up with that ugly new style collar like the Heat and Detroit wear? Glad the Magic haven't gone for those!

Actually uys, I was at the game on St. Patrick's day, and they did give the first batch of kids in the crowd green Dwight Howard Jerseys, which were kind of cool. Unfortunately, I'm 21, so they wouldn't give me one.

Kid at heart! Kid at heart!

quote:
Originally posted by the Judge:

quote:
Originally posted by HEMAN85:

If Arroyo continue in the bench, The Magic still playing bad.

I dont said arroyo its the best pointer of magic but i can see he its the best point guard on the team so why the "pinky" B Hill still continue on the bench

Do you see the games If arroyo take a shoot he call arroyo and give a new instructions. Yesterday nelson miss 5+ and shots and 3+ turnovers and he still playing 40min +

Is That the great mind of the Magic Coach or this is personal??? I think is the second answer

BEWARE PEOPLE!!!!!

This poster sounds like an "agitator."

The poor language seems faked by an English-speaking person, not a native Spanish speaker.

LOL. I agree 100%. New poster, can't write, or speak English yet knows how to use quotations ("pinky"). Good try NOOB.

quote:
Originally posted by the Judge:

quote:
Originally posted by HEMAN85:

If Arroyo continue in the bench, The Magic still playing bad.

I dont said arroyo its the best pointer of magic but i can see he its the best point guard on the team so why the "pinky" B Hill still continue on the bench

Do you see the games If arroyo take a shoot he call arroyo and give a new instructions. Yesterday nelson miss 5+ and shots and 3+ turnovers and he still playing 40min +

Is That the great mind of the Magic Coach or this is personal??? I think is the second answer

BEWARE PEOPLE!!!!!

This poster sounds like an "agitator."

The poor language seems faked by an English-speaking person, not a native Spanish speaker.

No, no wait a second...In Puerto Rico there is many many people who know to speak, read, and write well in english. Se nota que no has venido a Puerto Rico nunca.