Sign in to follow this  
centaur27

Fire Brian Hill t-shirts

I know this is somewhere in one of the threads but I looked and can't find it. Where can I get one of the fire brian hill t-shirts? Im going to a game in late march and want to show my hate for bhill.

I know this is somewhere in one of the threads but I looked and can't find it. Where can I get one of the fire brian hill t-shirts? Im going to a game in late march and want to show my hate for bhill.

quote:
Originally posted by Knappy

If anyone wants shirts send me a private message and I can put you in contact with my friend who made them for me and you can order some.

For your information

Knappy,

How about a poem on the shirt?

Someday will cheer theses guy bucket ballers,

these throwaway chucksters and maulers.

Please step aside General Napolean and offense staller,

the new coach will soon arrive to be the new play caller.

do all of you hate bhill that much that you make a hate t-shirt for him? i think bhill is an ok coach but all of you are acting like he's leading us to a 1-81 season? that's not bhill, that's more like doc rivers. if you all respect and love this team, then you'll support it's coach no matter what kind of season we are having.

Our other Guards Can't hit water at the Beach.

Brian Stop acting Like JJ's got so much to Teach.

Brian the way you coach is so Darn Pathetic.

You'd rather sit on your A$$ than substitute Reddick.

quote:
Originally posted by asia#1:

do all of you hate bhill that much that you make a hate t-shirt for him? i think bhill is an ok coach but all of you are acting like he's leading us to a 1-81 season? that's not bhill, that's more like doc rivers. if you all respect and love this team, then you'll support it's coach no matter what kind of season we are having.

Asia#1,

I have no comment...........Except..................... Brian Hill Must GO!!! Put that in your Pipe and Smoke It!!!

when did you become a fan John? this year? b/c by the way you and everybody else talk about bhill, yall forgot that he led us to the finals. and don't anybody try to get on me for the magic getting swept in the finals. they were playing the defending champs, the rockets, and they had hakeem, sam cassel, kenny smith,etc. point being, they had a veteran,experienced team, and all we had was a young, potential team. so all of you, just quit with this fire bhill, b/c one, you don't know what u talkin about, and two, it won't get him fired just to keep postin bout him getin fired. so why don't yall turn this negative talk into some positive talk and support our team. and the team includes the coach. so if yall don't support the coach, then you aint supportin the whole team. and if one part of the team falls, then the whole team falls.

Asia, we got swept the year before and the year after but that's not the topic, sorry.

just a suggestion: When the people with the guns start shooting T-shirts, maybe we could throw a few of our shirts out into the crowd as well.

Throw one right into Matt Goukas microphone icon_wink.gif and even to the Magic bench, maybe that'll cheer them up.

Asia#1,

Stop trying to Hijack our thread with your Brian Hill Support. And no, Asia I've been a Fan of this team since they came into the League. I've been a season ticket holder for 7 years (Don't tell me about supporting a team), Do me a favor and stop trying to "Teach me a few things". Not everyone likes to walk around BLINDED, we have a problem and that problem is our so called coach, now unless you have a poem for our Fire Brian Hill Shirt, you can leave this thread!!!!