Sign in to follow this  
JC Aponte

All the drama and nothing new....

Yes you herd me right, all the drama made out of the benching of Bogans and Arroyo and this Magic team is still the same Magic Team as before.

This team still have low assist per game numbers and still is unable to find them selves unable to win 2 games in a row.This new lineup only proved that Dooling is a combo guard, not a point guard or a shooting guard, but ha can do both.On the other hand JJ game hastn been anything dramatic in a way that could change the direction of this team this seasson..

So once again i can firmly say "Coach the joke is on you.Its not the line up is your nonsence sistem that does not work at all.This Magic team need all its players with on court no that 8 stupid men rotation.

One more thing ..Otis...you have given wings to "Coach" this season goes down on your name.I hope yo ube a man and accept it , One way or another this seasson is a complete embarrasement.If we make the playoffs we cant win a single game to the Pistons .If we dont make the playoffs you shoul quit and take you "Coach" with you.

Somehow, this Coach and Otis will start to feel dumb as the seasson comes to an end and the people of Orlando will demand some drastic changes, and by that i dont only mean to change Arroyo or Bogans or even Pat..I mean changing Jameer to the Back up PG, triying to sign Darko witch by the way in case you are in denile ..its a must do. and the list goes on and on .

One more thing...why did "Coach" and Otis didnt change Arroyo and Bogans at the trade deadline ???...very simple they know the could go to a contender team and make a run at the playoffs and somehow maybe somehow become a nightmare for the Magic.

Oh...another thing...dont yo uthink Travis should be in uniform and Arroyo in the suit ??, why do Coach keeps him there if hes not gonna play him..at least give Travis the chance ...but no...he just humiliates Carlos ,Bogans and Travis with no reason what so ever.

edit: language is unnecessary and this board is being read by the general audience. thanks!

Yes you herd me right, all the drama made out of the benching of Bogans and Arroyo and this Magic team is still the same Magic Team as before.

This team still have low assist per game numbers and still is unable to find them selves unable to win 2 games in a row.This new lineup only proved that Dooling is a combo guard, not a point guard or a shooting guard, but ha can do both.On the other hand JJ game hastn been anything dramatic in a way that could change the direction of this team this seasson..

So once again i can firmly say "Coach the joke is on you.Its not the line up is your nonsence sistem that does not work at all.This Magic team need all its players with on court no that 8 stupid men rotation.

One more thing ..Otis...you have given wings to "Coach" this season goes down on your name.I hope yo ube a man and accept it , One way or another this seasson is a complete embarrasement.If we make the playoffs we cant win a single game to the Pistons .If we dont make the playoffs you shoul quit and take you "Coach" with you.

Somehow, this Coach and Otis will start to feel dumb as the seasson comes to an end and the people of Orlando will demand some drastic changes, and by that i dont only mean to change Arroyo or Bogans or even Pat..I mean changing Jameer to the Back up PG, triying to sign Darko witch by the way in case you are in denile ..its a must do. and the list goes on and on .

One more thing...why did "Coach" and Otis didnt change Arroyo and Bogans at the trade deadline ???...very simple they know the could go to a contender team and make a run at the playoffs and somehow maybe somehow become a nightmare for the Magic.

Oh...another thing...dont yo uthink Travis should be in uniform and Arroyo in the suit ??, why do Coach keeps him there if hes not gonna play him..at least give Travis the chance ...but no...he just humiliates Carlos ,Bogans and Travis with no reason what so ever.

edit: language is unnecessary and this board is being read by the general audience. thanks!