Sign in to follow this  
magicdepth

Let the board VOTE! Should the board return back to the way it was?

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

quote:
Originally posted by magicdepth:

God we even got ADAM up....man what do you mods do Text each other so your votes count?

It wasn't that hard. LOD just rolled over and tapped him.

So then did Adam jerk the leash that ran to the foot of the bed where Osprey was laying on the floor wearing a spike collar and a full gimp suit to post the Drama Llama photo?

No, but if you're wondering why we haven't heard from Marc lately its because he is still handcuffed to the bed.

Emory is such a funny guy, with men like him around it's easy to see the contributions of the homosexual community to the world of entertainment.

I'm glad we have the links section back. Now we have a true library of articles without having to sift through other posts. We can use that as a reference area and use the main forum to post opinions on the articles.

I hear that marc, However you as well as i know people will reply in the links section and we will be forced to bounce back and forth...the only way i would agree to this is if the was no replys in the link section and we used it only as a reference and link of the link section in the regualar forum, however all that just sounds so complicated and it should just go back to the way it was...We already have to click to go view the whole article now we have to go to a special section of the forum to get the article then click to see the whole thing??

I think that sounds like a great idea. If we kept all of the replies here then the links section could function just as a library.

Honestly, if the links were not posted here people would have to go to the Sentinel, ESPN, etc to get the info. The links section puts it all in one place. I understand what you are saying but if I have to choose between a links section and having to sift through thread after thread on the same thing, I would much rather have the links section. Threads with good discussions were getting pushed to the 2nd page and being missed because we had 5-6 links to articles with the same theme, to me that was cluttering the board taking away from good discussion.

quote:
Originally posted by Marc Acres 3:16:

I think that sounds like a great idea. If we kept all of the replies here then the links section could function just as a library.

Honestly, if the links were not posted here people would have to go to the Sentinel, ESPN, etc to get the info. The links section puts it all in one place. I understand what you are saying but if I have to choose between a links section and having to sift through thread after thread on the same thing, I would much rather have the links section. Threads with good discussions were getting pushed to the 2nd page and being missed because we had 5-6 links to articles with the same theme, to me that was cluttering the board taking away from good discussion.

I totally agree. So why don't you put in a rule that if there's an article posted with a certain subject, than any other articles pertaining to the same article should go in that same thread.

I agree though, I hate it when there's 3 or 4 threads going at the same time on the same subject.

I voted for them to be seperated. (like it is now)

I figured if I can click on the extra links without any trouble. Those of you with fingers should be able to do it with no problem at all.

Lol buddy not to crack on you because i love having new board members:

But you only have 7 post including this one you just did....Click alittle while longer, you will understand.

quote:
Originally posted by GHillsfoot:

I voted for them to be seperated. (like it is now)

I figured if I can click on the extra links without any trouble. Those of you with fingers should be able to do it with no problem at all.

how did you typre so well; withoutr any errors and usew capital; l;etters.

maybe i have fatter toesa thenm youi