Sign in to follow this  
serviviente

Magic double standard

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

We would have to fire Napoleon and hire God first. God is from Puerto Rico, right?

Where have you been? Arroyo is god...

That works! Arroyo can coach himself and then we will win the championship. Then he will capture Bin Laden at a Starbucks drinking a coffee with the tooth fairy. After that he will singlehandly solve the global warming problem. Then he will take a nap...not because he is tired but to let everyone else take a break.

quote:

We would have to fire Napoleon and hire God first. God is from Puerto Rico, right?

Leave God out of this, if you have any respect for him. Leave Him out even if you are non-believer. There are certain lines I will never cross, and this is one of them.

quote:
Originally posted by serviviente:

It's so obvious but Brian Hill is such a bad coach that he can not even hide it. Jammer goes 1 for 8 in the first half and he did not missed a bit in the game much less the rotation. Hedo goes 1 for 10. He still plays. On a night were it was obvious that neither of these players had nothing they do not go to the pine. Brian keeps playing them. I am sure that even if it happens in the next game they will still retain their rotation spot. Oh but if Carlos misses 4 shots in the half he does not see the light for DAYS/GAMES. We could have use Bogans tonight HELL HE COULD NOT MISS ANYMORE THAN TURK!!!!! Besides his 3pt% is not bad. But not. This is the master plan for the magic for the rest of the season: Carlos will not play....PERIOD. Neither will Bogans or Diener. By doing this the FANS will disconnect from these players so when they get traded there wont be much bleeding. Otis just lost any credibility he had. Brian Hill lost it 6 years ago. This team is a disgrace losing to sorry teams with key players hurt in the middle of a playoff hunt.

This is one od the best posts I've ever seen on this board. Great observation man.

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

Don't Fear the Reaper Kberto

Easy guys I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time, except once my pants are on, I make gold records.

quote:

quote:

Easy guys I put my pants on just like the rest of you, one leg at a time, except once my pants are on, I make gold records.

You know what? It's fine. Let's just do this thing.

quote:

quote:

quote:

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cow bell.

quote:

It's so obvious but Brian Hill is such a bad coach that he can not even hide it. Jammer goes 1 for 8 in the first half and he did not missed a bit in the game much less the rotation. Hedo goes 1 for 10. He still plays. On a night were it was obvious that neither of these players had nothing they do not go to the pine. Brian keeps playing them. I am sure that even if it happens in the next game they will still retain their rotation spot. Oh but if Carlos misses 4 shots in the half he does not see the light for DAYS/GAMES. We could have use Bogans tonight HELL HE COULD NOT MISS ANYMORE THAN TURK!!!!! Besides his 3pt% is not bad. But not. This is the master plan for the magic for the rest of the season: Carlos will not play....PERIOD. Neither will Bogans or Diener. By doing this the FANS will disconnect from these players so when they get traded there wont be much bleeding. Otis just lost any credibility he had. Brian Hill lost it 6 years ago. This team is a disgrace losing to sorry teams with key players hurt in the middle of a playoff hunt.

I don't exactly know about double standards but he is right in the part that 2 players weren't shooting well and it was obvious to goto the bench, Bogans has good 3 point shoot even if Hill or Otis did not wanted to play Arroyo then at least play Diener it was the logical thing to do. Very bad Coaching and very bad administration with a very Good TEAM

quote:

quote:

quote:

I gotta have more cowbell baby

quote:

quote:

quote:

quote:

I've got a fever and the only prescription is more cow bell.

You know, I could pull back a little. If you'd like.

I can sympathize with Carlos Arroyo fans in that I agree that it looks like he and Bogans are the scapegoats for the crappy play this season, which all the 1st & 2nd string players should be accountable.

But, pouting about it and constantly posting passive aggressive statements like "I guess that was Arroyo's fault -- from the bench!" all over the board aren't going to change anything.

The coach is a stubborn mule and he's going to ride his hand picked ponies all the way to the end. I'm sure Carlos isn't happy about it, but he's a professional and he'll deal with it the way all professional should and most do, by keeping his mouth shut and waiting for a trade.

I'm a J.J. Redick fan, so it wasn't fun watching him rot on the bench all season, but that's life. You don't have to like it, but you eventually really need to accept it.

quote:
Originally posted by Puya:

quote:

I don't exactly know about double standards but he is right in the part that 2 players weren't shooting well and it was obvious to goto the bench, Bogans has good 3 point shoot even if Hill or Otis did not wanted to play Arroyo then at least play Diener it was the logical thing to do. Very bad Coaching and very bad administration with a very Good TEAM

!!