Sign in to follow this  
serviviente

Magic double standard

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I'll trade Arroyo for a second round pick in the 2014 draft and a snickers bar just so I can keep what little sanity I have left.

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

Carlos has had all season to improve his play and it hasn't happened. So don't tell me that their is some kind of double standard. If Carlos would have snapped out of it he would still be in the rotation. For obvious reasons the Magic can't bench half of their starting lineup like you would like them to do. Maybe Jameer can snap out of it next year so their is still a chance. Arroyo is gone after this season and it doesn't make sense to bench Jameer who will still be with the team next year for a guy who won't. Its funny that you didn't post this after the Miami win.

...says you. Although I think your statement is a hogwash. The same crap was circulating around here when some desperately tried to justify Darko not getting any respect and starting minutes.

quote:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! I'll trade Arroyo for a second round pick in the 2014 draft and a snickers bar just so I can keep what little sanity I have left.

You've lost it at about right now.

So Carlos hasn't played major minutes almost all season long? Or do you somehow think Carlos has played well? Or are you saying that the Magic should bench half their starting lineup? Or do you think Carlos will be with the team next season? Please enlighten me on what you think is hogwash because you seriously have me confused.

quote:
Originally posted by giggi:

quote:

Carlos has had all season to improve his play and it hasn't happened. So don't tell me that their is some kind of double standard. If Carlos would have snapped out of it he would still be in the rotation. For obvious reasons the Magic can't bench half of their starting lineup like you would like them to do. Maybe Jameer can snap out of it next year so their is still a chance. Arroyo is gone after this season and it doesn't make sense to bench Jameer who will still be with the team next year for a guy who won't. Its funny that you didn't post this after the Miami win.

...says you. Although I think your statement is a hogwash. The same crap was circulating around here when some desperately tried to justify Darko not getting any respect and starting minutes.

What do you mean says you? Do you even watch magic games? Arroyo was the back up 95% of the games for Orlando this year. He had every oppurtunity in the world to prove himself and he didn't. BE OBJECTIVE FOR ONCE IN YOUR LIFE.

quote:
Originally posted by Hutchence:

Can we keep Carlos and trade the unreasonable fans?

NO I kind of want Mark Madsen now...

I just found out today that Solomon Jones who was drafted by the Hawks is from my home town. I think I will go to the Hawks message board and moan continuously about him not playing. Then I will compare him to Karl Malone. Then I will point out that since he averages 1 pt in 5 minutes of play that he could be a superstar if they would just let him play the whole game.

Does any of this sound familiar Giggi? Lets multiply the posters to around 70 and let them post this stuff over and over again for a year and a half and then you will understand why I've lost it.

quote:
Originally posted by Kberto:

He comes with no legions of weird fans and he has killer dance moves. What a pick up that would be.

yeah, but how is his cowbell??