Sign in to follow this  
serviviente

Magic double standard

Posted March 22, 2007 02:12 AM Hide Post

Well seems like once again you guys forgot the topic , but is ok...its normal here that this **** keeps on happening.

The truth is that yes there are some serious double standards in this Magic Team, we all dont know who is calling that shot ..is it "Coach Moron" or "Super Stupid Otis".Nether the less yes its really bad ind totally irrational.

The Team keeps loosing and in their ways and he does not make any other significant changes when some players really deserve them.

This is not about one player named Arroyo is about all the inconsistent players and the non action taken against ther mediocre game.

For all of us Puerto Ricans fans of Arroyo is very simple right now...the seasson ends , Carlos is trades and many of us will go as well and yo uall be happy and we are all happy.

But sadly for all of yo u...you are gonna be stoked here with "Coach Moron " and "Super Stupid Otis" and next year will be another player dilema with same coaching stupidity and same inconsistent team.

But once again remember Orlando is your home not mine so wake up and smell the coffe Orlande residents your Magic Team is on the wrong way as long as you have this coach and a GM that backs him up.

For us Puerto Ricans we still have many other players around the world on many other leagues and even in the NBA ...and most important we have our National Team that we are so proud of.That is something that any of you can take away from us ...never ever..in your life you can take away the pride we feel when we see our PuertoRican brothers with their flag on their back playing agains the entire world...Thts why we will always love Arroyo and the rest of our guys.Even when they loose we back them up no t like yo udo with your supposed "Dream Team: that you and your media shdread appart when they loose an international game...so to all of you shame on you.

To us Puerto Ricans be proud of who you are and keep your heads up .We all know Carlos did the best he could , even if he wasnt the best , we love him because he really tried and that my friends is inconditional love and admiration

quote:
Originally posted by emory889:

I didn't I spoke for myself. The rest of my post should have made that clear.

quote:

I can't speak for Fendi but I'm not tired of Arroyo. I am tired of all of you Arroyo fans and your constant crap. Fendi didn't say anything other than he wasn't surprised that another Arroyo thread was started. I will actually be glad when Arroyo gets traded just so all of you Arroyo followers will follow him to another teams message board.

I can't speak for Fendi ...

...Looks to me like you did speak for him when you said: "Fendi didn't say anything other than he wasn't surprised that another Arroyo thread was started..."

Double standards or not, neither one of our PG's Carlos or Jameer has played to their potential. For some reason Carlos hasn't established himself the way he should or probably would've wanted to in this team. And Jameer hasn't done anything in 3 years either to garner the praise that he gets...he is in my opinion not the best candidate to remain as the "starting PG" next season as some have suggested.

Pass-first PG...when, o when will we see one of those in Orlando? But don't make one out to be better than the other; their numbers are not impressive at all, their games' have not been at their best this year, and neither one is truly deserving of Golden praise right now.

I'm dissapointed in both PG's. I'm also dissapointed in the truth behind the original post. When people do not put up numbers, they should be benched, PERIOD! No matter who it is. No one is expendable in the team...Lets not worry about little things such as turnovers, and how we lead the NBA in such category, and how our star player leads al players in the aforementioned category...Right now, I'm just very upset with our reality.

I believe in the general notion of the original post. If you don't put up the numbers, get taken out, and put someone in who will!!!

Much Love!

quote:

Well seems like once again you guys forgot the topic , but is ok...its normal here that this **** keeps on happening.

The truth is that yes there are some serious double standards in this Magic Team, we all dont know who is calling that shot ..is it "Coach Moron" or "Super Stupid Otis".Nether the less yes its really bad ind totally irrational.

The Team keeps loosing and in their ways and he does not make any other significant changes when some players really deserve them.

This is not about one player named Arroyo is about all the inconsistent players and the non action taken against ther mediocre game.

For all of us Puerto Ricans fans of Arroyo is very simple right now...the seasson ends , Carlos is trades and many of us will go as well and yo uall be happy and we are all happy.

But sadly for all of yo u...you are gonna be stoked here with "Coach Moron " and "Super Stupid Otis" and next year will be another player dilema with same coaching stupidity and same inconsistent team.

But once again remember Orlando is your home not mine so wake up and smell the coffe Orlande residents your Magic Team is on the wrong way as long as you have this coach and a GM that backs him up.

For us Puerto Ricans we still have many other players around the world on many other leagues and even in the NBA ...and most important we have our National Team that we are so proud of.That is something that any of you can take away from us ...never ever..in your life you can take away the pride we feel when we see our PuertoRican brothers with their flag on their back playing agains the entire world...Thts why we will always love Arroyo and the rest of our guys.Even when they loose we back them up no t like yo udo with your supposed "Dream Team: that you and your media shdread appart when they loose an international game...so to all of you shame on you.

To us Puerto Ricans be proud of who you are and keep your heads up .We all know Carlos did the best he could , even if he wasnt the best , we love him because he really tried and that my friends is inconditional love and admiration

do you really have to post what you have already posted yesterday?

Yo, for all those haters, the reality is that when you only play 5-10 minutes a game, you can't find your rythm. Arroyo is a better PG than Nelson, Nelson is a bonafide bricklayer. But the dumb coach likes him, I don't know why? Well Arroyo is not the only one suffering on this team, Darko, Reddick, Bogans and Ariza are victim of poor coaching and management. And all they really doing is hurting Howard. Howard needs people that are going to help him on the floor, and by laying bricks that's not help. Brian Hill and Othis Smith need to get fire, they don't use their people the right way. The starting line-up should be Darko, Howard, Ariza, Redick, Arroyo, and from the bench Turkoglu, Nelson, Battie and Bogans. And for those "annoying" Arroyo fans, they can say what they want, the constitution provides them with the freedom of speech.

It's pretty plain and simple. There are some players who just don't fit the puzzle any more regardless of where they come from or how long they've been playing in the NBA. I'm sure that JJ probably had thoughts of moving on but bit the bullet and stayed with it. Others simply give up because they think they are owed something for nothing. If they don't think they have anything to prove any more they become that piece of the puzzle that doesn't fit any more. The writing is on the wall and for those riding the bench now (regardless of where they come from), if they have any pride, they need to think about their futures playing elsewhere. Or get an attitude change quick!

FENDI....once again it does not surprise me that you have something to say about one of my posts or Carlos Arroto.But since you ask, here is what i have to say to you.

Everyone here including you..yes you FENDI..keeps writing the same thing over and over but with different words and that is so nonsence since its like vomiting the same thing over again.IN my case this time i just prefered to "copy paste" my post since its not insulting and it actually haves some sence in it.Maybe you dont like it because the truth sometimes hurt...one more thing FENDI..if you have the "cojones" see you in Las Vegas in august , if you know what i mean...my team will be there would your team show up..if you feel you have any team at all ???

I think you are calling out the US national team but Fendi is from the Philippines. Were you going to call him a redneck next?

Coach Moron and Super Stupid Otis are great nicknames JC. Did you and the other kids think those up at recess?

quote:
Everyone here including you..yes you FENDI..keeps writing the same thing over and over but with different words and that is so nonsence since its like vomiting the same thing over again.IN my case this time i just prefered to "copy paste" my post since its not insulting and it actually haves some sence in it.Maybe you dont like it because the truth sometimes hurt...one more thing FENDI..if you have the "cojones" see you in Las Vegas in august , if you know what i mean...my team will be there would your team show up..if you feel you have any team at all ???

lol. Seriously, have you ever wondered why Carlos never averaged the same numbers when he was a starter in the NBA and when he was running the PR team? Carlos' game fits on international basketball.

I don't care whether we'll still have Brian here, the players do their job on the court and not Brian.

also, what you're doing is post-padding ;-)

I can't wait till Arroyo gets traded so all you foreigners will post on a different message board. You clearly have an agenda. Carlos this Carlos that, he can be a great backup point guard somewhere else.

Hessman22..wow you really went for theignorant comment this time.Well i can only say that next time you call any Puerto rican a "foreigner" check first our nationality since we have the same passport every amarican have.

We just happen to be very proud of our fellow Puertoricans not only in the NBA but in any other sport league around the world.See you in Las Vegas in august...hope yo ubring your "A" team...cause we will.