Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

The Official College Football Thread

man oh man, i just watched the end of this game on VS. and it was absolutely crazy...sooo crazy, that on the GM-Winning TD, the commentator began screaming saying "TOUCHDOWN USC!!! TOUCHDOWN USC!!! uuhhhh STANFORD!!! TOUCHDOWN STANFORD!!!"

i am a USC hater...and i know im not the only one...so this was pretty sweet...

and as i speak, our beloved Knights are gettin clobbered by ECU...my Dad attended ECU, and believe me, im gettin an earful from him right now...although, i did say the ECU was the only team in C-USA that could beat UCF...and it looks like theyre gonna...but im not gonna lose hope!!

and UF is beatin LSU, 24-14...if LSU loses as well, you gotta wonder who goes to #1...im thinkin Cal...but who knows...

USF nearly lost to FAU...thats right...i said FAU...you know what that means...if they had a tough time vs. FAU...they aint gonna survive next week vs. our Knights...noooo sir...

and Notre Dame is up 20-6 on UCLA...are you kidding me?!? this may be a bigger shocker than the USC-Stanford game...okay maybe not...but the fact is, ND is lookin like theyre gonna get a victory...

Oklahoma beats Texas in the RRS...no biggie here...

UNC whoopin up on Miami??? who saw that coming???

Illinois beatin Wisconsin??? its safe to say that the Big 10 is a mess...

Kansas and Mizzou, the only undefeated teams in the Big 12??? craziness...

Michigan St. losing to Northwestern (who lost to DUKE!!!)?!?!

Tennessee dismantling Georgia??? not just beating...destroying...

man oh man...what a day...and we've still got to finish UCF vs ECU, ND vs UCLA, Cincy vs Rutgers, Ohio St. vs Purdue and UF vs. LSU...

what a day...

so whats bigger???

App. State beating Michigan in the Big House???

or Stanford beating USC in The Colliseum???

(USC hadnt lost at home since 2001)

man oh man, i just watched the end of this game on VS. and it was absolutely crazy...sooo crazy, that on the GM-Winning TD, the commentator began screaming saying "TOUCHDOWN USC!!! TOUCHDOWN USC!!! uuhhhh STANFORD!!! TOUCHDOWN STANFORD!!!"

i am a USC hater...and i know im not the only one...so this was pretty sweet...

and as i speak, our beloved Knights are gettin clobbered by ECU...my Dad attended ECU, and believe me, im gettin an earful from him right now...although, i did say the ECU was the only team in C-USA that could beat UCF...and it looks like theyre gonna...but im not gonna lose hope!!

and UF is beatin LSU, 24-14...if LSU loses as well, you gotta wonder who goes to #1...im thinkin Cal...but who knows...

USF nearly lost to FAU...thats right...i said FAU...you know what that means...if they had a tough time vs. FAU...they aint gonna survive next week vs. our Knights...noooo sir...

and Notre Dame is up 20-6 on UCLA...are you kidding me?!? this may be a bigger shocker than the USC-Stanford game...okay maybe not...but the fact is, ND is lookin like theyre gonna get a victory...

Oklahoma beats Texas in the RRS...no biggie here...

UNC whoopin up on Miami??? who saw that coming???

Illinois beatin Wisconsin??? its safe to say that the Big 10 is a mess...

Kansas and Mizzou, the only undefeated teams in the Big 12??? craziness...

Michigan St. losing to Northwestern (who lost to DUKE!!!)?!?!

Tennessee dismantling Georgia??? not just beating...destroying...

man oh man...what a day...and we've still got to finish UCF vs ECU, ND vs UCLA, Cincy vs Rutgers, Ohio St. vs Purdue and UF vs. LSU...

what a day...

so whats bigger???

App. State beating Michigan in the Big House???

or Stanford beating USC in The Colliseum???

(USC hadnt lost at home since 2001)

My man, I think it's time for an official college football thread. This season has been ridiculous!

To answer your question.. I have to go with App. State at Michigan. While I hate USC with a passion and think Stanford is garbage, atleast they're both in Div 1-A (FBS or whatever it's called now).

Honestly, people aren't giving the Bulls the respect they deserve. They were 17 point favorites. They won by 12. USC was A ****ING 40 point favorite. FIVE + ****ING TOUCHDOWN FAVORITE AT HOME! AND THEY LOST!

Wisky lost to unranked Illinois and the fighting Zooks.

USF is legit this year. Although I do think UCF will come in ready to play, the Bulls will be out to prove they belong (most likely being #5) and will not be looking past the Knights whatsoever.

They shut down White and Slaton (Two Heisman Candidates), and beat Auburn on the road. I doubt they will have trouble containing UCF's one offensive weapon in 24K.

Although stranger things have happened....

Yeah, we were only favored by 17, but there is no excuse for what I was watching yesterday. I wish I had known ahead of time that Leavitt was going to give the defense the day off, atleast this way I could have mentally prepared myself to sit through a close game. I mean I grew up a Miami fan, so after games like the BC scare in '01, and Rutgers the next year, you'd think I would know to go into every game with a fear of losing. Obviously I'll take a win any way my team can get it, but I'm sick of watching every team I cheer for in any sport play down to an inferior opponent.

And for those that watched the UCF game: what the hell happened? I had the scores up on the computer and I saw you up 11 at the half, and it seemed like 20 minutes later it came up during the LSU game with you guys down like 52-30 or something. I had to check online to make sure it wasn't a mistake.

quote:

Hilarious.

yeah. real funny.

ha.

ha.

lol...

but today is just as crazy as the rest...i tell you what this has been one unbelievable year in college football...i dont remember anything quite like it...

and as i speak, Cal is losing to Oregon St., in the 4th...so maybe 1 and 2 will go down today...

unheard of season....just amazing...

now that the Cal game is winding down (it'll take a miracle for Cal to beat Oregon St...theyre down 31-21 w/3 minutes left and O-St. has the ball), its looking like 1&2 will both go down this weekend...and believe it or not, our top 10 will look something like this:

1. Ohio St.

2. Boston College

3. Oklahoma

4. USF

5. South Carolina

6. Oregon

7. West Virginia

8. Kentucky

9. USC

10. VT?? or Arizona St.?? maybe UF?? or Cincy??

Post #700!!!