Sign in to follow this  
ball junkie

I'm getting "J.J. Fever"! But, he can't start with Jameer in the backcourt.

quote:
Originally posted by jack l j:

the effort to discredit this young man almost on a daily basis, and no other magic player at this time, just seems to me to be over the top. i am a magic fan, a basketball fan, and a jj fan, and i hope all the magic players do well and all of you should to. jacklj

Hmmm...

The effort to discredit JJ Redick and no other player???

Have you seen the Joey Dorsey thread? He wasn't even selected by the Magic. Just a blip on the radar, and he's already been printed and fitted for his prison clothes.

Darko played for the Magic for 1.5 seasons. Have you not seen the numerous threads calling him out for his work ethic based on his propensity to party???

Give me a break with the JJ crap. He was BMOC at Duke, and was the life of every party. He was arrested due to an alcohol related incident. And I have confirmation (including pics) of the guy out on the town enjoying a few benders (not just casual happy hour drinking).

You know what they say. Old habits die hard my friend.

smack you seem like a really sharp basketball guy, but do you think the magic would have missed this. i dont think so but i surely dont have the access that you do. i beleive you would also agree that no player in recent times has had the daily play on this board like he has. jacklj

quote:

smack you seem like a really sharp basketball guy, but do you think the magic would have missed this. i dont think so but i surely dont have the access that you do. i beleive you would also agree that no player in recent times has had the daily play on this board like he has. jacklj

Knowing the Magic scouting department the way I do, I absolutely beleive they could have missed JJ's drinking problem. They missed it with Darko. Now that he's gone, it's much easier to talk about him as drinking, smoking, unmotivated, home-sick loser.

Listen, I don't say the things I do about JJ shearly out of hate. He is a very talented offensive player, but before he was even drafted I provided a scouting report of him that has played out to precision.

Fact is, JJ was/is a one dimensional player that really enjoys his ****tails. He works hard on the court, and parties harder off the court. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, if you can pull it off (many players have). JJ will continue to feel dejected about his contributions on the court, but fails to recognize that some of his extracuricular activities off the court are having a huge, direct impact as well.

Those of you that only choose to see JJ in respect to who he was 4-5 years ago, and idolize him for that, also fail to recognize that JJ is much more of what you don't want to believe, and much less than what you do want to believe.

It's that simple.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

quote:

Knowing the Magic scouting department the way I do, I absolutely beleive they could have missed JJ's drinking problem. They missed it with Darko. Now that he's gone, it's much easier to talk about him as drinking, smoking, unmotivated, home-sick loser.

Listen, I don't say the things I do about JJ shearly out of hate. He is a very talented offensive player, but before he was even drafted I provided a scouting report of him that has played out to precision.

Fact is, JJ was/is a one dimensional player that really enjoys his ****tails. He works hard on the court, and parties harder off the court. I'm not saying there's anything wrong with that, if you can pull it off (many players have). JJ will continue to feel dejected about his contributions on the court, but fails to recognize that some of his extracuricular activities off the court are having a huge, direct impact as well.

Those of you that only choose to see JJ in respect to who he was 4-5 years ago, and idolize him for that, also fail to recognize that JJ is much more of what you don't want to believe, and much less than what you do want to believe.

It's that simple.

funny_animated_pictures_3.gif

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

I, too, like Smack's posts. But it was Smack, not me, posting on the insider info thread that JJ is an alcoholic, with pics to go along with those claims. Was that "worthwhile to say" for your eyes?

Worthwhile & accurate? Yes.

Actually Smack you are incorrect so you know what that means..................

Your post about Redick being an alcoholic is a copy of a post that was made 2 years ago and was posted on a site that puts down Duke and it's players and former players.

The picture was taken this summer and yes it was with friends and no it wasn't a bender.

Redick had a problem his first two years of college, but after his coach's talked to him he changed his life and became a much better player and a person.

I think that Redick's only problem is that pictures taken of him having fun this summer are being taken out of context just so that someone can bash him.

So Smack do you hate him so much that you have to lie since that first quote from you about that source isn't yours in the first place, but taken from two years ago.

Just asking.

quote:
Originally posted by PEC:

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by Soul Bro:

I, too, like Smack's posts. But it was Smack, not me, posting on the insider info thread that JJ is an alcoholic, with pics to go along with those claims. Was that "worthwhile to say" for your eyes?

Worthwhile & accurate? Yes.

Actually Smack you are incorrect so you know what that means..................

Your post about Redick being an alcoholic is a copy of a post that was made 2 years ago and was posted on a site that puts down Duke and it's players and former players.

The picture was taken this summer.

Uhhh...What?

quote:

quote:
Originally posted by KillingInTheNameOf:

funny_animated_pictures_3.gif

I'v watched that clip 25-30 times now and it gets funnier each time.

I'm still trying to figure out what he was trying to do...A Flip? lol

His Yamaka flying off kills me