LaVar

2014 Draft Thread

what once was

:dustball:/>/>

Your life's work. Poof.

On a little side note, I'm personally hoping that Vooch makes strides - if not leaps - in improving his post defense. Just too many juicy, offensively-minded forwards out there for the pairing :D

Your life's work. Poof.

On a little side note, I'm personally hoping that Vooch makes strides - if not leaps - in improving his post defense. Just too many juicy, offensively-minded forwards out there for the pairing :D/>

I agree. If he can hold his own more and block more shots, it would be great.

Right now I'm not big on how Randle would fit with this team. I like Parker a lot better since he can play both the 3 and the 4. Of course that hinges upon Parker actually being athletic enough to be good in the NBA.

Right now I'm not big on how Randle would fit with this team. I like Parker a lot better since he can play both the 3 and the 4. Of course that hinges upon Parker actually being athletic enough to be good in the NBA.

Randle would be great because he's a legit 4 with aggressiveness and swagger, something you don't see that much in the league anymore.

Randle would be great because he's a legit 4 with aggressiveness and swagger, something you don't see that much in the league anymore.

Define "legit 4" because he's virtually the same size and weight as Jabari Parker and has a smaller wingspan.

Define "legit 4" because he's virtually the same size and weight as Jabari Parker and has a smaller wingspan.

I'm not saying Jabari can't be a 4 in the NBA, I just think Randle is a more conventional 4

some see him as a chris webber

some see him as a chris webber

Perhaps something along the lines of a more compact, more aggressive, pre-injury Webber sort. Like a Malinois to a German Shepherd.

He plays big inside with force. He is much more athletic than Parker.

He plays big inside with force. He is much more athletic than Parker.

Randle is strong and athletic but from what I've seen so far Jabari has better rebounding and shot blocking instincts. If Randle can be a defensive force in college I'll gladly take him over anybody not named Wiggins but I haven't seen it yet nor do I expect him to be on a team with 3 other legit NBA big man prospects.

Randle is strong and athletic but from what I've seen so far Jabari has better rebounding and shot blocking instincts. If Randle can be a defensive force in college I'll gladly take him over anybody not named Wiggins but I haven't seen it yet nor do I expect him to be on a team with 3 other legit NBA big man prospects.

I am not sure parker has the athleticism to be the type of player we need.