LaVar

2014 Draft Thread

Who called him a ni...ninja.

That is false. There was no slur. He called him a piece of crap.

As of yesterday the Magic were choosing between Vonleh and Exum and would have been happy with either. So this really does not change much at all for us.

I assure you the Magic will be quite happy taking Vonleh at pick 4.

That is false. There was no slur. He called him a piece of crap.

As of yesterday the Magic were choosing between Vonleh and Exum and would have been happy with either. So this really does not change much at all for us.

I assure you the Magic will be quite happy taking Vonleh at pick 4.

That is only if Vonleh falls to #4

But Yao played for 9 years which he had a decent career, I would take that out of Joel playing for 9 years with foot problems

Before his foot went south. My point was just that there are more current players to use for a foot injury and the medical technology to deal with it.

Admittedly, I watch college basketball as often as I watch the WNBA, but I finally got around to watching some draft express videos on YouTube last night. From what I watched, including the interviews, I really like Exum and I would be very happy if he is our selection at four. However, if there's any chance we can move up I hope we do so. Parker just looks like a star to me, I believe all the hype this kid gets. He's going to be a dominant scorer in the league for a long time and I also like that he's a high character guy.

Would be great if Denver traded us their 11th pick for AA, and could package 11/12 along with anyone on our roster not named Oladipo and move into the top three. Imagine nabbing both Parker and Exum. If the AA trade does happen with us receiving the 11th pick, would a package of 11/12 and Nicholson be adequate to jump into the top three? How about 11/12 and Nicholson/Harkless?

No way

Christ, just stop there and I'll bite my tongue.

You have much more self control then I do. But I will follow your lead and just ignore his comment.

Admittedly, I watch college basketball as often as I watch the WNBA, but I finally got around to watching some draft express videos on YouTube last night. From what I watched, including the interviews, I really like Exum and I would be very happy if he is our selection at four. However, if there's any chance we can move up I hope we do so. Parker just looks like a star to me, I believe all the hype this kid gets. He's going to be a dominant scorer in the league for a long time and I also like that he's a high character guy.

Would be great if Denver traded us their 11th pick for AA, and could package 11/12 along with anyone on our roster not named Oladipo and move into the top three. Imagine nabbing both Parker and Exum. If the AA trade does happen with us receiving the 11th pick, would a package of 11/12 and Nicholson be adequate to jump into the top three? How about 11/12 and Nicholson/Harkless?

That would be an awful trade so hell no

I don't know about you guys but I wouldn't touch Embiid in the top 5. I'd be okay with trading up for him from 12 if he starts falling past LA. Smart/Saric or Vonleh/Payton would be my ideal scenarios if we stay put.

I would love to take Exum or Smart and then trade up to get on the top PF's in the 6-8 range.