LaVar

2014 Draft Thread

Jabari Parker looks like he could be a 20ppg scorer in the NBA right now. Not impressed (so far) with Wiggins. He's rail thin and he looks very passive. It was just mentioned a second ago that Randle looks like a young Zach Randolph...I think that's a great comparison.

Jabari Parker looks like he could be a 20ppg scorer in the NBA right now. Not impressed (so far) with Wiggins. He's rail thin and he looks very passive. It was just mentioned a second ago that Randle looks like a young Zach Randolph...I think that's a great comparison.

Foul trouble doesn't help. He was productive in the 8 minutes he's played.

This new foul rule killed the college game. Nobody can play defense. Way too many fouls.

Was thinking the same thing. College game is slowly riding on the coattails of the NBA in terms of how fouls are called.

Wiggins starting to come on...

Jabari is looking really good so far, definitely seems to be a bit more NBA ready than Wiggins. He can easily take over a game just needs to be more aggressive. Randle is a monster, plain and simple. Granted the season just started, I'm thinking after a few games under his belt, Wiggins might explode.

Marcus Smart had 9 steals in a game last night. That's ridiculous.

Randles line seems impressive but 8TOs in his first game against a decent team is worrying.

Wiggins and Jabari both look good. Efficient scoring and good rebounding. Wiggins scored 22 Points in 25 mins and didn't even take the most shots for Kansas.

Parker is incredible, I really hope he can defend a position in the NBA because he's so good on offense already.

Less impressed with Wiggins, I still need to see more of that perimeter game; he scored mostly inside and off of cuts to the basket.