Sign in to follow this  
Ned Ryerson

The official UCF thread...

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

BTW... I called and ordered the sports package yesterday so I can watch the UCF - ECU game Saturday on CSTV.

Regarding the UCF/USF game...that is good news that ESPN picked it up, but the new time of the game sucks.

Hey WP, two questions....is the sports package the only way to get CSTV?

Question number 2: how painful was it to call up Brighthouse and ask them to take more of your money?

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

quote:
Originally posted by You're Fat, Pat!:

plus, i dont have ESPNU...that kinda makes it suck more...lol...

I thought ESPNU was part of Brighthouse's digital cable lineup??

I dont live in Florida anymore LOD...i moved in May...so i dont have BHN anymore...which im lovin right now, cuz i dont have to deal with all the FSN crap...im just gonna buy League Pass...

quote:
Hey WP, two questions....is the sports package the only way to get CSTV?

Question number 2: how painful was it to call up Brighthouse and ask them to take more of your money?

Yes and Yes. The sports package comes with Fuel, CSTV, NBA TV and The Tennis Chanel... Not bad for 2 bucks extra a month.

As for giving them more of my money... It sucks. It just doesn't make since for me to change to DirectTV. Right now we get such a good deal with the HD DVR and internet and all that... For the equivalent it would cost upwards of 200 (instead of 120) to use DirectTV. Suck it Brighthouse.

quote:
Originally posted by WPMagic:

Yes and Yes. The sports package comes with Fuel, CSTV, NBA TV and The Tennis Chanel... Not bad for 2 bucks extra a month.

Considering I paid 30-something bucks last season to watch that UCF vs. UF trainwreck on PPV, only having to pay 2 bucks to watch this weekend's UCF vs. ECU matchup will be nothing! I can always cancel it later.

I may just have to call Brighthouse and get that package. I'll make sure to tell them that you said to suck it.

Brief mention of Kevin Smith in this ESPN.com article by Mark Schlabach:

"On the Mark

Ground-churning tailbacks. Central Florida's Kevin Smith (33 carries for 223 yards and three touchdowns in 37-19 win over Louisiana-Lafayette)."

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=s...otlight&lid=tab2pos1

Nice to see the game get some TV love, although I hate the time change.

And it looks like I'm going to have a talk with BH. I got the sports package a while back for NBA TV and CSTV mainly, and now CSTV is gone but NBA TV is still there.

quote:
Originally posted by Live or Die Magic:

Brief mention of Kevin Smith in this ESPN.com article by Mark Schlabach:

"On the Mark

Ground-churning tailbacks. Central Florida's Kevin Smith (33 carries for 223 yards and three touchdowns in 37-19 win over Louisiana-Lafayette)."

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/columns/story?columnist=s...otlight&lid=tab2pos1

Yeah! We've made it to the big time!