Sign in to follow this  
Admin

Win Season Tickets! Be Bold Be Blue Video Contest

Think you're the biggest fan of the Orlando Magic? Now's your opportunity to show everyone and win a sweet prize! The Orlando Magic's "Be Bold Be Blue Contest" is looking for the fan that can show us on camera they are the biggest fan of the Magic and enter to win a pair of tickets for the entire 2007-08 season!

Between now and October 3rd, record a short video (one minute or less) telling or showing us why you are the biggest Magic fan. Be creative, be zany, go nuts. Get our attention, but keep it legal! After your video is ready, upload it to YouTube.com, MySpace.com or a similar online streaming video provider and add the link to the video in the URL space below on the entry form.

Our panel of judges will watch the submitted videos and select one fan as the Biggest Magic Fan. The handsome reward for our Biggest Fan - a pair of season tickets in the O-Zone powered by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida to watch the Magic in action during the 2007-08 season. Your video will also be played during an Orlando Magic game on the MagicVision at Amway Arena.

Enter Contest!

Think you're the biggest fan of the Orlando Magic? Now's your opportunity to show everyone and win a sweet prize! The Orlando Magic's "Be Bold Be Blue Contest" is looking for the fan that can show us on camera they are the biggest fan of the Magic and enter to win a pair of tickets for the entire 2007-08 season!

Between now and October 3rd, record a short video (one minute or less) telling or showing us why you are the biggest Magic fan. Be creative, be zany, go nuts. Get our attention, but keep it legal! After your video is ready, upload it to YouTube.com, MySpace.com or a similar online streaming video provider and add the link to the video in the URL space below on the entry form.

Our panel of judges will watch the submitted videos and select one fan as the Biggest Magic Fan. The handsome reward for our Biggest Fan - a pair of season tickets in the O-Zone powered by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida to watch the Magic in action during the 2007-08 season. Your video will also be played during an Orlando Magic game on the MagicVision at Amway Arena.

Enter Contest!

Hey guys,

As some of you guys know, Im a professional trailer editor in Hollywood. If any of you have a really good idea and a quality way to film it (good equipment/know how), I'd be willing to edit it and split the prize with you. I'll cut it in my edit bay at work, using my full range of sound and visual FX , and possibly some free music that my friend composes for trailers and commercials. I also have access to a VO recording studio that we could use, if need be. I may even be able to get a professional VO guy to record for us for free.

Let me know guys! The only thing I have to note is that I can only do it for one person (I can't do more than one video) as I don't really have the time to do two. The other thing is that it has to be really good looking footage (unless the concept calls for rough looking footage).

Good luck to everyone!

To my knowledge, we haven't received any entries from any message board users. What, you guys too good for season tickets?

It doesn't have to be high-tech. Heck, use the camcorder feature on your cell phone. You guys are some of the most passionate Magic fans out there. Take 30 minutes away from these message boards (I'm granting you permission) and shoot a quick vid. Upload it to YouTube and enter the contest. What do you got to lose?

Come October 8, you could be sitting in our FREE seat for every Magic game this season!

Good Luck!

quote:
Hey guys,

As some of you guys know, Im a professional trailer editor in Hollywood. If any of you have a really good idea and a quality way to film it (good equipment/know how), I'd be willing to edit it and split the prize with you. I'll cut it in my edit bay at work, using my full range of sound and visual FX , and possibly some free music that my friend composes for trailers and commercials. I also have access to a VO recording studio that we could use, if need be. I may even be able to get a professional VO guy to record for us for free.

Let me know guys! The only thing I have to note is that I can only do it for one person (I can't do more than one video) as I don't really have the time to do two. The other thing is that it has to be really good looking footage (unless the concept calls for rough looking footage).

Do you have access to the movie trailer guy???

"in a world where Harris Rosen rules all, one man rose to glory"