Sign in to follow this  
You're Fat, Pat!

Fantasy Football Rosters

Projections don't mean a whole lot. I will guarantee you that Addai won't rack up that many points.

We are all going to overvalue our players anyway, because we're stuck with them after drafting them.

The very same player that I wanted to draft that was picked right before my slot, is the same player that I will say now sucks.

Well, I got 4 pts out of Drew Brees in week 1. That's his worst fantasy performance in over 2 seasons. Argh!

Whast a pitiful offensive display. Unimaginative play calling killed the Saints. I can't remember a single down field attempt. It seemed like their game plan was to dump 4 yard passes all night. Damit this sucks!

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

Well, I got 4 pts out of Drew Brees in week 1. That's his worst fantasy performance in over 2 seasons. Argh!

Whast a pitiful offensive display. Unimaginative play calling killed the Saints. I can't remember a single down field attempt. It seemed like their game plan was to dump 4 yard passes all night. Damit this sucks!

I hear ya man.

On one of my teams I have Brees, Bush, McAllister, and Colston. It doesn't look good for me this week.

Brees will bounce back, but I just offered McAllister for Ronnie Brown. I don't think I want both Saints backs this year.

Good call on Addai. I think he surpassed his projection this week. Argh.

Goes to show, everytime you think you're set, you're most likely going to be disappointed. Unless you have someone like LT on your team.

I had LT last year in two leagues and was basically undefeated during the regular season, but then he had a bad showing during week 15 (I think) and I got beat in the Superbowl of both leagues.

I'm sure Brees will bounce back.

I switched my lineup yesterday afternoon to have Kitna start at QB, but then switched it back. Brees may kill me this week.

In real life, Kitna is a nightmare. In fantasy world, Kitna is a stud despite all the INT's he throws.

I know it's week 1, but where was the Saints offense at?! I saw nothing but short drop off passes, and Colston was virtually invisible.

quote:
Originally posted by SmackDaddy:

The guys in the messageboarders2 league already are familiar with my lineup. They stick of urine from pissing themselves.

QB - Drew Brees

RB - Steven Jackson

RB - Brandon Jacobs

WR - Terrel Owens

WR - Deion Branch

WR - Reggie Brown

TE - Randy McMichael

BN - Jon Kitna

BN - Ahman Green

BN - Lamont Jordan

BN - Kevin Jones

BN - Jerry Porter

BN - Mike Furrey

Heck, my bench will put up 100 points per week once Jones is healthy again.

Smack im in your league, trade me Ahman Green. I need a back. Oh yea check trade offer too.