Sign in to follow this  
~O~

Orlando Magic Fans Are The Greatest Fans In History(How Do We Put Up With This Crap!)

I can not conceive the purpose we, the Orlando Magic fans, are to support our Magic team after all this:

-Dawn of the Magic Killers

-The Dreaded Brian Hill

-Turn over Mania

-The referee Vendetta

-**"Free"** Throw Missing Guards

-Three Consecutive Years Of False Playoff Promises

-The Benching Of Great Players And The Playing Of Inferior Players

-The Dreaded Third Quarter

-1 Blowout Then Four Losses Arrangement

-The Stupidity, Foolishness, Idiocy, And Fatuity Of The Orlando Magic Organization To Realize Mistakes 50 Games Late And Right Now

-19 Game Losing Streak, The Most Embarrassing In Franchise History And Then A 13 Game Losing Streak In The Same Season!

-Dwight Howard Being Robbed In The NBA All-Star Dunk Contest

-The Losses Of Ben Wallace, Corey Maggette, Tracy McGrady, Shaqquile O'neal, Chauncey Billups, And Others.

-The Entertainment At The Amway

-The Opponents Three Point Barrage

-Losses To Players Without There Star Players And Losses To Sorry Teams Overall.

-Talk But Not Doing As Someone Said Last Night

-Blowing Leads

-The Most Preposterous, Absurd, And Farcical Shots Go In Against Our Team To Spite Them

but above all else, I Still Will Pursue The Orlando Magic As A Fan.

It May Not Feel Right Saying This But....................Go Magic!!!!

I can not conceive the purpose we, the Orlando Magic fans, are to support our Magic team after all this:

-Dawn of the Magic Killers

-The Dreaded Brian Hill

-Turn over Mania

-The referee Vendetta

-**"Free"** Throw Missing Guards

-Three Consecutive Years Of False Playoff Promises

-The Benching Of Great Players And The Playing Of Inferior Players

-The Dreaded Third Quarter

-1 Blowout Then Four Losses Arrangement

-The Stupidity, Foolishness, Idiocy, And Fatuity Of The Orlando Magic Organization To Realize Mistakes 50 Games Late And Right Now

-19 Game Losing Streak, The Most Embarrassing In Franchise History And Then A 13 Game Losing Streak In The Same Season!

-Dwight Howard Being Robbed In The NBA All-Star Dunk Contest

-The Losses Of Ben Wallace, Corey Maggette, Tracy McGrady, Shaqquile O'neal, Chauncey Billups, And Others.

-The Entertainment At The Amway

-The Opponents Three Point Barrage

-Losses To Players Without There Star Players And Losses To Sorry Teams Overall.

-Talk But Not Doing As Someone Said Last Night

-Blowing Leads

-The Most Preposterous, Absurd, And Farcical Shots Go In Against Our Team To Spite Them

but above all else, I Still Will Pursue The Orlando Magic As A Fan.

It May Not Feel Right Saying This But....................Go Magic!!!!

I can agree with much of this and probably can add more to the pile of bile, but there is no need!

I do take exception to one thing though, and that is your "God really hates magic fans" statement. I don't know about you, but I belong to God, and the Magic belong to me....the Bible says nothing of God (that belongs to God) can be cursed! OHHHH by the way, you are still pulling for them, so that just confirms my position...God Bless and Go Magic!!!!!

I Vow To Keep Religion Out Of My Posts Just To Not Offend Those Who Love God.

By O-dub.

quote:
Originally posted by O-dub:

I Vow To Keep Religion Out Of My Posts Just To Not Offend Those Who Love God.

By O-dub.

I would respect your position either way! We have a common interest (passion) and it all comes together here, that alone is enough to command respect, after all your post did point out what we as the Magic faithful have suffered.

Once a real coach is in place, the mindless schemes and lack of game planning along with that infectious culture of losing will be the nightmare that we will finally awaken from, with a ring to show for.....Go Magic

By the way, I still agree with 98% of your post, so in my opinion, it was a good post!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I think you all know that...

If I don't know anything else J.D. I know you beleive and don't ever stop man!!! It does me a lot of good just knowing ya!!!

quote:
Originally posted by jack daniel 999:

I BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But I think you all know that...

Even though I think your some sort of superhuman android or an alien of "Artificial Intelligence", you were the one of the people that kept me going through the ruff times bro. Thxs JD