Sign in to follow this  
weezt0e

I went to the FIBA game Sunday

I went to the game Sunday...so fun. It looked like Dwight and Chandler have become friends, as they were talking quite a bit. It looked like Kobe was giving Dwight some pointers throughout the game. At one point coach K came out and talked to Dwight for quite a while on the floor during a timeout. You could tell dwight was frustrated by the fouls. His free throws are looking a little better.

Thats about all I got.

Oh yeah... From now on, I want to slap anyone that brings a bongo or tamberine, sits within 20 seats from me, and proceeds to bang on it no matter which team or player scores. That crap is NOT cool.

P.S. I also saw Tryonne Lue in the parking lot. Awesome.

I went to the game Sunday...so fun. It looked like Dwight and Chandler have become friends, as they were talking quite a bit. It looked like Kobe was giving Dwight some pointers throughout the game. At one point coach K came out and talked to Dwight for quite a while on the floor during a timeout. You could tell dwight was frustrated by the fouls. His free throws are looking a little better.

Thats about all I got.

Oh yeah... From now on, I want to slap anyone that brings a bongo or tamberine, sits within 20 seats from me, and proceeds to bang on it no matter which team or player scores. That crap is NOT cool.

quote:
Originally posted by weezt0e:

Well don't go to the PUR VS USA cause they well be taking some bongos over there. Well thats what they do in PR. don't know if it will happen here. and Of course I know USA is going to win tonight but I'm going to cheer on PUR. DE CORAZON.

quote:
Originally posted by ThisIsTheYear:

quote:
Originally posted by weezt0e:

Now, that is truly awesome.

Nice observation.

You saw Tyrone Lue - huh? Was he with Garrity?

quote:
Originally posted by Rafael17222:

quote:

Is he parking cars now?

Exactly - nice.

Garrity was giving him a piggyback ride while he played the bongos. True story. I'll upload the pictures next time the Magic make the finals to celebrate.