Sign in to follow this  
Jareth Cutestory

Superbad. Funniest Movie Ever MADE.

I'm a movie fanatic. While it takes more then the usual fart joke to make me laugh, i'm picky about comedies that truely make me laugh out loud constantly. I like your Austin Powers or American Pie just as much as the next guy. BUT, one true gem has been Apatow produced movies. If anybody watched Freaks and Geeks, you would know the genious of this man.

My point being, go see Superbad. If your into Arrested Development, Curb, 40 Year Old Virgin, and downright funny 1 liners...then this movie is YOUR movie.

PS

Check out Clark and Michael online episodes if your craving for more Michael Cera after seeing this one.

You would think i'm a studio exec over here promoting this movie. But really guys, it's THAT good.

I'm a movie fanatic. While it takes more then the usual fart joke to make me laugh, i'm picky about comedies that truely make me laugh out loud constantly. I like your Austin Powers or American Pie just as much as the next guy. BUT, one true gem has been Apatow produced movies. If anybody watched Freaks and Geeks, you would know the genious of this man.

My point being, go see Superbad. If your into Arrested Development, Curb, 40 Year Old Virgin, and downright funny 1 liners...then this movie is YOUR movie.

PS

Check out Clark and Michael online episodes if your craving for more Michael Cera after seeing this one.

You would think i'm a studio exec over here promoting this movie. But really guys, it's THAT good.

Really?? All the previews have looked kind of dumb to me. I might have to give it a shot now.

I hated Arrested Development. I watched like 10 episodes and it was too wierd and just dumb.

I haven't seen Superbad though. After The Simpsons movie it doesn't have a lot of competition. Movies really suck now adays. I think War is supposed to be good but I have no intrest in seeing it.

I wasnt really into Arrested Development but I loved 40 year old virgin. Superbad is awesome tho. I liked this movie alot better than Knocked Up and I thought Knocked Up was hilarious. I had to see Superbad twice because it was so great.

Now Funniest movie ever made, I wouldnt go that far, definitely top ten in my list but Dumb and Dumber is the funniest movie ever made, and if you dont like it I will fight you!

looks really funny to me I will wait till it comes out on dvd,cause thats not a movie I have to see on the big screen. but i do really want to se it.