Sign in to follow this  
Osprey

If you're only going to see one more movie this summer......

.......go see Hot Rod.

I went in expecting to be bored, but the movie was consistently funny throughout the entire runtime. I laughed out loud more times than the Simpson's movie.

If anyone watches SNL it will be even more enjoyable (I'm talking to you Davcivic)

Andy Samberg is hilarious and there are the funniest random scenes ever. Cool beans people. You'll get it when you see the movie.

Absolutely hi-****ing-larious.

.......go see Hot Rod.

I went in expecting to be bored, but the movie was consistently funny throughout the entire runtime. I laughed out loud more times than the Simpson's movie.

If anyone watches SNL it will be even more enjoyable (I'm talking to you Davcivic)

Andy Samberg is hilarious and there are the funniest random scenes ever. Cool beans people. You'll get it when you see the movie.

Absolutely hi-****ing-larious.

I might have to see Superbad. I LOVE Michael Cera and Seth Rogen because i'm so hip and find them so funny at the moment.

I'm kidding, but, the movie looks hilarious.

Still have to see Knocked up, will have to wait to see it on DVD. I'm so broke these days.

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

I might have to see Superbad. I LOVE Michael Cera and Seth Rogen because i'm so hip and find them so funny at the moment.

Still have to see Knocked up, will have to wait to see it on DVD. I'm so broke these days.

In the previews Micheal Sera looks to be playing another George Micheal Bluth. He plays that character to perfection so I will be in the theaters on opening night to see Superbad.

As far as poor box office showings, I see Hot Rod being the next "Napoleon Dynamite-type" movie. Not given its due in the box office but will kill in DVD sales. You really should see it in the theaters. I wouldn't promote a movie I didn't think everyone would enjoy, lol.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

quote:
Originally posted by Jareth Cutestory:

In the previews Micheal Sera looks to be playing another George Micheal Bluth. He plays that character to perfection so I will be in the theaters on opening night to see Superbad.

As far as poor box office showings, I see Hot Rod being the next "Napoleon Dynamite-type" movie. Not given its due in the box office but will kill in DVD sales. You really should see it in the theaters. I wouldn't promote a movie I didn't think everyone would enjoy, lol.

I've seen the previews, it looks good. Plus Isla Fisher is smoking.