Amway Center

TV: Fox Sports Florida

Boston.png___1220201292613pm.pngOrlando.png

*******GAME PREVIEW*******

**Visit: www.magicbasketball.net (Eddie Rivera) for an update**

Records

• Magic: 20-59

Celtics: 40-39

Probable Starters: (Magic)_________________Probable Starters: (Celtics)

[*]Tobias Harris_______________________-Brandon Bass

[*]Maurice Harkless____________________-Paul Pierce

[*]Beno Udrih_________________________Avery Bradley

[*]Andrew Nicholson___________________-Jeff Green

[*]Nikola Vucevic______________________-Kevin Garnett

Injuries: (Magic)__________________________________________Injuries: (Celtics)

[*]Jameer Nelson PG - March 30: Day-to-Day_____*No Injuries Reported

[*]Arron Afflalo SG - March 23: Out

[*]Glen Davis PF - Feb 1: Out

LINK:____http://www.magicbasketball.net

• Upvote 1

MAGIC - CELTICS PREVIEW

ESPN GO.com

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Paul Pierce and Kevin Garnett are expected back for the Boston Celtics. . .Pierce and Garnett have been dealing with sore ankles

That may not matter to Jason Terry since he thinks the Orlando Magic are "terrible."

Facing the Magic (20-59) certainly has Terry feeling confident.

"Orlando is a team that, obviously, you see them. I don't want to give them any fuel, but they're terrible," Terry said. "So we must go in there with whoever we have and scrap for the win."

The guard's comments could stem from the Celtics winning seven straight meetings with the Magic, holding them to 88.1 points per game on 39.2 percent shooting. However, they needed overtime to win 116-110 in the most recent visit to Orlando on Nov. 25, and Garnett and Pierce chipped in with 24 and 23 points, respectively.

They combined for 28 points and 21 rebounds while Terry scored 12 off the bench to win the latest matchup, 97-84 at home Feb. 1.

Jeff Green is looking to continue his impressive stretch for Boston. The big man has hit 12 of 25 from 3-point range while averaging 20.6 points over the past eight games, a huge increase from his 12.8 on the season.

He had a game-high 25 points with eight rebounds against the Heat, and he scored 17 while blocking three shots as a reserve versus Orlando on Feb. 1.

Green, though, may have his hands full with center Nikola Vucevic and forward Tobias Harris, who are trying to lead the Magic to back-to-back wins for the first time since a season-high four-game run Dec. 14-19.

They had 30 points apiece Wednesday while Vucevic added 20 rebounds and Harris grabbed 19 boards in a 113-103 overtime victory over playoff-bound Milwaukee.

LINK:__ http://espn.go.com/nba/preview?id=400278911

• Upvote 1

I think you have to fix our players positions ;)/>

Nicholson at SG would be a nightmare

Thanks. Pedrosa. . .oversight :)

I do mostly cutting and pasting in the PREVIEW area. I just don't know who's starting these days. Even though I research it, sometimes it changes at the last minute.

What I am saying is, when I removed E'Twuan from the starters, I stuck Andrew in that spot and forgot to change the position.

I'd say terrible is what Jason Terry has been compared to what he was supposed to be

Less minutes and less shots. Nothing else has really changed.

Of course the Magic are terrible. They're also lottery bound with a slew of promising young talent.

Meanwhile, the Celtics are barely mediocre with a cast of aging players and are stuck going nowhere. Second round team at best. Have fun, Jason.