Sign in to follow this  
Blackhennie

Your Starting line up

quote:
Originally posted by HighAngleEd:

see i don't know enough about dooling at PG. apologies all around. i just think ariza would benefit more from having dooling around, and i KNOW that turk would do better with nelson with him. i saw enough of those 2 to know they work well together.....but if dooling can't play the point well enough then maybe nelson is our only hope. dooling, arroyo, and turk as the 2nd unit WOULD be pretty good....

Nelson/Arroyo

JJ/Dooling

Shard/Turk

Ariza/Battie

Howard/Gortat (big men positions are kinda iffy ATM....)

is that what you're thinking of?

yes.

nelson give us the dribbling/creativeness and the range we need for howard.

jj give us the shooter for howard and for nelson/lewas to also to kick out to.(this is the reason you saw nelson play well with turk because of the kick out aspect. if jj played more you would have seen the same from nelson and jj.spacing and range is the key).

ariza gives us the rebounding, energy/husle, and defense we need in the starting lineup.

lewis is the go to guy, shooter/scorer we have always needed in the d12 age. he will also help on the glass and an another player to kick out to for shots.

and howard is howard.lol.

quote:
Originally posted by Blackhennie:

quote:

see i don't know enough about dooling at PG. apologies all around. i just think ariza would benefit more from having dooling around, and i KNOW that turk would do better with nelson with him. i saw enough of those 2 to know they work well together.....but if dooling can't play the point well enough then maybe nelson is our only hope. dooling, arroyo, and turk as the 2nd unit WOULD be pretty good....

Nelson/Arroyo

JJ/Dooling

Shard/Turk

Ariza/Battie

yes.

jj give us the shooter for howard and for nelson/lewas to also to kick out to.(this is the reason you saw nelson play well with turk because of the kick out aspect. if jj played more you would have seen the same from nelson and jj.spacing and range is the key).

ariza gives us the rebounding, energy/husle, and defense we need in the starting lineup.

lewis is the go to guy, shooter/scorer we have always needed in the d12 age. he will also help on the glass and an another player to kick out to for shots.

I don't really like the thought of a 6'8" 210 lbs power forward.

quote:
Originally posted by DustinMyselfOff:

quote:
Originally posted by Blackhennie:

quote:

Nelson/Arroyo

JJ/Dooling

Shard/Turk

Ariza/Battie

yes.

I don't really like the thought of a 6'8" 210 lbs power forward.

marion is 6"7 228. the key is athletisem and up tempo style.

i would like more size but ariza would play alot and that is good for me, it give us a front court of 6"8, 6"10, 6"11 which is not small.