Sign in to follow this  
star_phenom35

Yi Confirms Trade Request! (S.I)

quote:
my point exactly...maybe throw in an expiring contract like an Arroyo...

but Arroyo may announce that he wont play there cuz the hispanic population is low in Milwaukee...

I think Arroyo Is hear to stay. Don't be suprise he starts a few games because he plays better D then Nelson...

Yi would be an amazing pick up but I think Otis already lost his dam mind when he let Grant Hill and Darko Milicic, Travis Diener go for the grand total of nothing. Come on Otis pick up the pace and do something productive maybe like signing the PF we need named Yi.

Give Yi the red carpet treatment like we did for Lewis. Have Nelson and Dwight chill with him and take him to Blue Martini to meet some Fine Asian Women Orlando has to offer.

He can be a great fit for us.

But the fact is: we need contact with the chinese mafia for get him. This not a joke. Why you think yi don

I would love for Yi to play for the Magic.

That being said, there is a better chance of Drunk on Mystery converting to Cristianity then Yi coming to Orlando.

Orlando. Let me clarify. Orlando. The city with the oldest stadium in the NBA. The city whose entire asian population works on three blocks on East Colonial. We can't even get concerts here, why the hell would his Chinese handlers let him play here? Milwaukee is bigger than us, way bigger, they even have a Pro-baseball team. We can't even keep a double-A franchise in the black.

Now, I love my city, but I honestly think that China (because we all know China is making the decisions here) would laugh at us if we asked about acquiring Yi.

We aren't big time. Yet. And every attempt to do so is hampered by our dip**** residents who know nothing about improving the city.

Yi in a Magic uniform is a beautiful thought. But it is a pipe dream. I won't hold my breath.

quote:
Originally posted by Osprey23:

I would love for Yi to play for the Magic.

That being said, there is a better chance of Drunk on Mystery converting to Cristianity then Yi coming to Orlando.

Orlando. Let me clarify. Orlando. The city with the oldest stadium in the NBA. The city whose entire asian population works on three blocks on East Colonial. We can't even get concerts here, why the hell would his Chinese handlers let him play here? Milwaukee is bigger than us, way bigger, they even have a Pro-baseball team. We can't even keep a double-A franchise in the black.

Now, I love my city, but I honestly think that China (because we all know China is making the decisions here) would laugh at us if we asked about acquiring Yi.

We aren't big time. Yet. And every attempt to do so is hampered by our dip**** residents who know nothing about improving the city.

Yi in a Magic uniform is a beautiful thought. But it is a pipe dream. I won't hold my breath.

The asians dont have to live here to go to the games. The answer to your question: Disney World. This city being as big as it is in the tourist scene, ALOT of Asians come through orlando all throughout the year. It would be a situation where the Chineze would visit Orlando to go the Disney, and catch a Magic game while they were here. Win-Win situation there!

I could see Yi going to the Lakers or Magic(as both PF spots are open). But if they are going to keep Kobe, they want veteran help not bank on Yi's potential. Either way Yi would have to approve for the trade.

guys guys guys... we are not getting Yi. Would be nice but its not going to happen. Otis is a moron. He will not go for it and then he will lie about why it did not happen. He will say the bucks asked for 2 first rounders, reddick, ariza and howard or some lie like that. Its not going to happen sorry.

What about if we trade Fran's rights and Garrity's contract , a second round pick and some cash considerations ...... can we get Garrity? LOL sorry for laughing ... im trying to be seriuos for a sec

Like I said... the Bucks cannot receive any players with contracts in return for Yi because they're OVER THE CAP now that they re-signed Mo Williams. We can get him because Fran is not signed and we can trade his rights, which wont count against the cap.

Fran, Augustine and cash works (maybe a future 2nd rounder)